1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chances are he'll use the actual HT stuffs for the PO pic and send a different lousier version when you have already POed. Just like how many people were disappointed with receving those bootleg Bank Robber set a while ago. You get what you pay man :lol

i understand. i honestly dont like bootleg stuff and have never bought any and hence checked here...i had once bought clothing for BR joker and that was actually pretty nice...

Yes, these HK sellers all outsource from China.

Just take a look at the onesixkit Cap shields with the actual HT ones and you'll see the difference.

I used to like owning just HT official stuff. But now their prices are just greedy. I have no issue with buying copies. It all looks the same.
HT have had enough of my money in the past fir me to be guilt free :)

I may consider that Police uniform Joker set. I don't normally buy knock off items but I doubt Hot Toys will revisit that version of the character. I'll wait to see some in hand pictures of the set before ordering.

does paypal protect one for preorders or more than 30 days delivery... they say wont come before sep end... so am worried to pull trigger

I could use another narrow shoulder truetype for a Grumpy figure but I refuse to pay the prices for an authentic one (170 usd for just the body? Yea..no)

Ebay seller headplay has narrow shoulder bodies for much cheaper but has anyone had experiences buying TT's from them? If not, can you recommend any other sellers who have TTs?

Hey paramoremcr88 can u take another close up pic of this sculpt on the same angle but in brighter lighting? This is the only picture that I have seen of this figure where it actually looks like Ledger.

Here's the same shot but brighter if it helps. I don't have the figure anymore so can't take any new pics.

8ac7a12f23292d5047bba14d6c2311aa_zps71c0fc79.jpg

I could use another narrow shoulder truetype for a Grumpy figure but I refuse to pay the prices for an authentic one (170 usd for just the body? Yea..no)

Ebay seller headplay has narrow shoulder bodies for much cheaper but has anyone had experiences buying TT's from them? If not, can you recommend any other sellers who have TTs?

These bodies are brilliant. Only thing that let's them down are the hands and wrist pegs but Hot Toys wrist pegs fit them just fine.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-V...5266?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item33847d6ff2

Here's the same shot but brighter if it helps.

8ac7a12f23292d5047bba14d6c2311aa_zps71c0fc79.jpg

Yeah it does because now u can see more of the left side of the face and it still looks good.

I don't have the figure anymore so can't take any new pics.

Oh I didn't realize that. I didn't think you would of sold this so soon. So the figure just wasn't doing anything for you anymore?

Yeah it does because now u can see more of the left side of the face and it still looks good.

Oh I didn't realize that. I didn't think you would of sold this so soon. So the figure just wasn't doing anything for you anymore?

Not at all, I really like it, just needed to fund a custom project.

I would have preferred a straight re-release of the cop uniform Joker as this year's exclusive.
I doubt that would sell very well as a stand alone release even with the popularity of Ledger's Joker. The scene is so brief and he's not in the makeup. It made more sense when it was included with the DX01 set if you ask me.

Back