1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the 3 exclusive figures, BR Joker is the only one that's not out yet. I hope that means that HT is delaying the release because they are throwing in the watch, or maybe other goodies like an extra head (far fetched, I know :lol). But it's just weird that this guy is the only one being delayed out of all 3 ex figs.

It wasn't that long ago that DX11 was up for PO at $274. I know prices in general have increased but how in the world did they rationalize giving this release a price on par with a DX figure? They assumed this would sell out fast I guess (which it hasn't) or they figured they'd just slap the same price on all 3 Toy Fairs Exclusives just because they assumed collectors don't care about the value they get in the box.

noub.jpg
]

WHEEEEE!

Not much for pics but here they are, enjoy!

Awesome pics!...Has anyone else noticed the seam in the hairline above his left eye? I'm guessing this is just because its the prototype, but being so close to release is there any chance it won't be addressed?

Marty went on to wait list in less than 24 hour since it came up, this one is still available. :lol

This ought to tell SS and HT to take it easy on the mark up.

Back