1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like 85-90% of the hate is based on price. A lot of people stated that they would buy the figure if it was around the $200-$230 price range.

:lol

Seriously though, I just found out this figure was $270. :lol

Jesus. .....

That might seem high in dollars - when turned in pounds £159 that is pretty cheap in the UK. I'd say the average price demanded of figures in the UK is around £190 to £210. A Joker for £159? That's pretty good.

That's high in dollars for what it is. By the time it gets over to UK it will be more expensive.
$270 is crazy expensive for what it is. The other prices you mentioned are from where Forbidden Planet or something?
Those prices aren't RRP.

You should compare retail prices to retail prices.

i need to choose

the 1.0 or this one dont know booth the same price almost atm

I'd go with the 2.0. It looks better overall and definitely an upgrade when looking at the 1.0

Unless you plan to pose him with the mask in one hand and his back turned. That's the only positive compared to the 2.0.

i need to choose

the 1.0 or this one dont know booth the same price almost atm

1.0 has the slicked back head and an extra head you could use on another figure like the very original Joker, which is what I did and he looks pretty cool with the head swapped from Bank Robber 1.0.

well the price of the 1.0 and 2.0 are almost the same so and ebay ask more then they are in real

First version. It's a great figure. Plus,

- removable mask
- slicked back hair head

- M76 machine gun
- standard base (perfect for detolfs)

You get three look options for the V1 whereas the 2.0 you only get 2.

and the 2.0 got a big base right?

HOTACS001-Hot-Toys-Dynamic-Figure-Stand-B_2.png

22934d1318250215-hot-toys-mms-sweeney-todd-1sweeny6.jpg

Spiderman%203%20-%20New%20Goblin%2012%20Figure.png

noub.jpg

HOTACS001-Hot-Toys-Dynamic-Figure-Stand-D_2.png

review_gstdragonbruce_1.jpg

3831820905_f320c21647.jpg

Not considering the price aside, I say the 2.0.

The v1 has a sub par clothing, paint apps, bad tailoring which looks weird next to current standard HT stuffs. Yeah, you get more stuffs, but this is one of those less is more scenario.

If I still had the V1, I would sell it to upgrade the V2.

Most of the folks (including me) will display him wearing the BR mask anyways since thats what he looks like most of the time during that scene. Unless this scene is very important for you and you wanna display him like this in which case you do need the V1:

Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 10.27.11 AM.jpg

or get the V2, and the custom slick back head which cregcustoms is currently offering, and the rubber mask loose on ebay or something.

The only thing that sucks in this release is the $270 price (not including tax and shipping). Had it been $230 or some where around that price range, I think most people would've upgraded. $40 aint much for the collectors, but it feels like a slap in the face to the collectors by raising the price so much but offering so little in the 2.0 package with the reuse of the 2008 head sculpt.

Last edited:
Not considering the price aside, I say the 2.0.

The only thing that sucks in this release is the $270 price (not including tax and shipping). Had it been $230 or some where around that price range, I think most people would've upgraded. $40 aint much for the collectors, but it feels like a slap in the face to the collectors by raising the price so much but offering so little in the 2.0 package with the reuse of the 2008 head sculpt.

exactly how i feel. Heck I don't even have v1 and feel that way.

Back