1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Nope, wasn't me. I've never purchased a used figure. I have a "must be sealed in brown shipper" policy (for possible scenarios like this one :lol).

Come to think of it, I've always bought from Sideshow.

I told myself if I was to get into 1/6 it would be for main characters and in there primary costumes but then I saw this. If it wasn't so expensive I think I would buy it but with shipping and Canadian exchange I'm looking close to if not over $350 that's to much for just a single figure. Sadly it's still tempting me lol.

Does anyone know when this head sculpt with the pers is coming out?

Just joined today, have been collecting 4" Joes for the last 6 years. Found this site by chance about 8 months ago and learned tons from some of you. Now I'm collecting HT and I'm loving it. First one was the MMS68 from eBay with the V1 bank robber head sculpt, not the slick back hair the other for 160 shipped. Kept the V1 sculpt and sold the rest. With that money and a Lil more bought the dx01. Then I picked up pretty much all the little extras including shoes and body from the DX11. and DX11grumpy mask and detonator, except the dx11 peers, chair, lamp and table( to much money on the second hand market). Picked up some extra handcuffs, plain white bullet vest and orange jumper from the mad bomber. Put together a custom of the Joker in arkham. But today I received the dx11 stand and the clown mask with moving eye's pictured above and I had to share with you guys. If your on the fence about that sculpt, don't be cause its FN awesomeness. Sure the eye's stand out only up close but I love knowing they move and are under there. Set me back only 28 bucks and worth much more. The pics above don't have any weathering but it comes with it. Got it from onessixthkit on ebay great contact skills. It was a preorder and a little hesitant cause some of the horror stories I read here. I'm soon glad I did, why hot toys didn't release it with moving eyes when they charged so much I may never know lol. I tried to upload some pics but the site says there too large so I'm gonna have to resize tomorrow, its late and I'm just too sleepy right now. So hi to you all and looking forward to being a member here.

Just joined today, have been collecting 4" Joes for the last 6 years. Found this site by chance about 8 months ago and learned tons from some of you. Now I'm collecting HT and I'm loving it. First one was the MMS68 from eBay with the V1 bank robber head sculpt, not the slick back hair the other for 160 shipped. Kept the V1 sculpt and sold the rest. With that money and a Lil more bought the dx01. Then I picked up pretty much all the little extras including shoes and body from the DX11. and DX11grumpy mask and detonator, except the dx11 peers, chair, lamp and table( to much money on the second hand market). Picked up some extra handcuffs, plain white bullet vest and orange jumper from the mad bomber. Put together a custom of the Joker in arkham. But today I received the dx11 stand and the clown mask with moving eye's pictured above and I had to share with you guys. If your on the fence about that sculpt, don't be cause its FN awesomeness. Sure the eye's stand out only up close but I love knowing they move and are under there. Set me back only 28 bucks and worth much more. The pics above don't have any weathering but it comes with it. Got it from onessixthkit on ebay great contact skills. It was a preorder and a little hesitant cause some of the horror stories I read here. I'm soon glad I did, why hot toys didn't release it with moving eyes when they charged so much I may never know lol. I tried to upload some pics but the site says there too large so I'm gonna have to resize tomorrow, its late and I'm just too sleepy right now. So hi to you all and looking forward to being a member here.

Thanks for the info and welcome to the boards.

here i got some:

20140816_123444.jpg
20140816_123550.jpg
20140816_123654.jpg
IMG_20140830_WA0001.jpg

also got V1 next to him i got it for free from a friend of me (lucky me), you see his gun :p

Which do you prefer? If you have a preference of course.

Well its not easy to say, the 2.0 got a realy nice body and extra stuff and also background and base but the 1.0 got the removable mask and thats realy something what the 2.0 is missing i realy dont can choose if you ask me. Thats why i got both :p

Does the backdrop plug into the base or are they just two separate pieces?

two separate pieces :wink1:

Congrats RaBu!

I know you were the most enthusiastic guy around here for this figure, and I'm glad you found a way to get it!

ty im realy happy with it :)

Back