1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if new figures and/or announcements will be shown. That's kind of wishful thinking after how great SDCC was with all the new releases.

So decided i need to pick this one up. I had all the bank robber mask's commisioned many moon's ago and need to finish my project. I LOVE THE JOKER BOX ART and the bank robbery scene is a favorite of mine. I tried kitbashing a bank robber joker with the asmus clothing set and that was garbage ,sorry money wasted. Anyway hope to finish my bank crew with this guy and motivate me to FINISH and have a sweet dio with the whole gang.
bank robber joker vid and cool collection tour of shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7gDMZ7BxvA

Sideshow still has it in stock and it's been up longer than TF Begins Batman ('11) and TF Lt. Gordon ('12).

Let's not hype this up and cause a panic to coax others into a mindless foaming frenzy because of some perceived lack of availability. The cause of lack of figures elsewhere is probably because of the lack of interest (look at all the figures that have been announced/teased after those Toy Fairs figures), the price, and Sideshow and Hot Toys monopolizing the market with it (only Sideshow is able to sell these). If someone is in desperate need, Sideshow still has it at the "cheapest" price in town. Hell, wait a couple of weeks and it will be eligible for coupon, code, and promotional discounts.

This ain't no Toy Fairs exclusive Python Iron Man. That sucker sold out like crazy, can't be found elsewhere and goes for $500+ on the secondary market. To top it off, it's already shipped while Predator and Joker languish behind.

Its always the same old story with Sideshow for international orders. Its just too expensive with all those taxes and *****Ex extra charges etc. However I have roughly 150 USD in reward points. Maybe I should just go for it...

Its always the same old story with Sideshow for international orders. Its just too expensive with all those taxes and *****Ex extra charges etc. However I have roughly 150 USD in reward points. Maybe I should just go for it...
That's what I did - and had on my reward points. Along with flexpaying it so it was bout $60ish per month. Next week will be the final one.

Agreed.

I think its safe to say that this is my most looking forward to figure of this year, considering we are already at August now.

Hopefully next year we'll have more nolan bats goodies announcement, like Ras or Twoface.

Agreed.

I think its safe to say that this is my most looking forward to figure of this year, considering we are already at August now.

Hopefully next year we'll have more nolan bats goodies announcement, like Ras or Twoface.

Or Batman Begins DX :pray:

Has anyone brought up the fact there is no belt this time WTF? I guess I'll use my one from the asmus clothing set and try and see if can use thier set on the 2nd hs for a 2 in one display. 1 holding mask and other masked.

hot toys comc con 2014 display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spF71VWpLSs

Last edited:
He didn't have a belt in the film.

One of the first things I did back in 2008/2009 when I received my Bank Robber Joker was take the belt off.

Back