1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey congrats on getting them. I don't post much but do check in threads often saw you really wanted this one. The V1 BR and DX 01 are the only Nolan villain figures I own and love them and always have.

Anyway, if you are busy guy like me, you will see over time you will change pose now and then and one day realize you have finally got that one you want. The smallest movement here and there can change everything.

Yeah i hope to do it soon as possible.

Well the spare suit arrived before the actual figure.

So, I call this,

"Identity Crisis"
140jmh0.jpg

the bank robber 3.0

i got btw 1 bank robber joker 2.0 for sale i think :p

i got 2 here because the seller send 2 and only paid for 1 :lol

The product page still has a shipping estimate. Where are people getting that it might be eligible for free shipping?

Probably can't do both at the same time (unless that policy changed), but coupon eligibility will probably take effect in 2 months or so? :huh

Either one would be fine but considering it appears this is nowhere near a sell out it seems odd to not at least honor coupons on this.

Looking to get the custom head and outfit but can't find any suitable black gloved hands anywhere :(

What's the best current version of the Joker? And is it likely there'll be another release of the purple outfit anytime soon?

What's the best current version of the Joker? And is it likely there'll be another release of the purple outfit anytime soon?

I personally like my DX01 with DX11 head, the grenade rig in the DX01 coat is very nicely detailed.

DSCF1515_zps1195c18d.jpg

Idk If HT will release another purple outfit Joker, probably not imo.
I would like a Nurse Joker but I doubt that will ever happen. :dunno

I think HT goes back to the well at least one more time, possibly in the form of a Joker 3.0, a DX21. I'd want one because I don't currently own any Jokers.

That would be amazing, because the only one I currently own (and I dont even have it yet) is Bank Robber 2.0... If they did release one last joker it would be fitting if they released a definitive Joker (akin to Armory Batman) will a slew of heads and outfits (Bank Robber, Purple Suit, Police Officer, Nurse) and whatever weapons and gadgets that would be appropriate... also would be nice to have masks for the other guys in the bank heist scene, but I don't see that happening.

Possible, but not gonna happen for years if they do... they have BvS coming up, AoU, and a bunch of other stuffs.

i think dx11 still the best for if custom, i hope HT dont make any 1/6 ledger joker. for another release HT might be release QS for ledger joker

Back