Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that confirms it, I need a detolf! Bookcase isnt tall enough for these guys other than standing and I want flight poses!

The IKEA Billy has plenty of room to fly them.

jjc.jpg

Mine is supposed to be here Friday.

May be a stupid question, but why is the armor called Python?

I know I shouldn't ask but what the hell......who's the naked broad with her ass hanging out mauling the Mk 4?

Just one of Tony's " friends".

And where is she looking to put those handcuffs? That's got chaffing written all over it, lol.

They are for him to use on her. Seems she has something in mind with those handcuffs that came with the Mark V,

tony.jpg

Just got mine. One minor complaint: the foot feels loose like my old Mk IV so it has a bit of trouble standing. Wondering anyone else has this issue?

The IKEA Billy has plenty of room to fly them.

View attachment 128499

I have a very similar bookcase, I think even the same model but pine coloured, problem being not having the room to reorganise the shelves... Still planning on buying a Detolf but may move stuff off the other shelves allowing for a wide, tall shelf for the Iron Men - but I am definitely considering a dynamic flight stand to give which ever I choose more clearance!

Finally got my Python set up next to Silver Centurion, haven't decided exactly how I am displaying these pair yet as I am considering getting a dynamic flight stand to have one hovering.

Opening this was actually much more exciting than Centurion, maybe because I have not been staring at the Python HT promo photos for as long or maybe its because its based on my favourite armour (Mark VII) I do not know. When this rocked up and I opened the box to see its shipper I got oddly giddy, something I didnt get with SC as ToyHQ didn't send it out in its shipper just a larger box.

I love all of the dings and scrapes on this figure, wasnt sure if some of them on the hip were actually intentional or flaws but I don't mind either way, the black n gold looks stunning and stood next to its sibling they really set each other off! Now I just have to find the time to get the batteries in and play around with their poses!

Picked mine up from UPS today! It's an awesome figure but my only complaint is that the batteries need to be installed in the figure…I'm way too lazy for that.

Back