Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to GENTLY move the foot spacers on the base to account for the width on the foot. I had to wedge the Mark I in like that as well, be carful the foot well will snap right off.

That worked, thanks :cuckoo:

Last edited:
A few quick camera pics of mine

image.jpg

hmm, I was being charged today and I didn't get a shipping notification so I was a bit worried.

Logged into my account, and status says shipped and tracking number was listed :rock

Can't wait for this bad boy to be delivered

A few quick camera pics of mine

View attachment 128873

Thats how I was thinking of setting mine up once I get round to decorating the office/popping over to Ikea for a Detolf... will obviously need a Dynamic Flight Stand, that is if I can get him to stand without support but I can always have him be the one doing the flying.

Great picture!

I need to figure out a way to display him as well. This is the first figure I have opened with these round display bases and I am definitely not a fan of them. I like the more realistic bases (similar to Light Thor armor) so I may try to make some bases out of the couple Dynamic stands I have.

I don't mind the round bases, I just wish seeming they decided not to have them light up they would have removed the area which should have housed the battery compartment giving it a lower profile.

Thats how I was thinking of setting mine up once I get round to decorating the office/popping over to Ikea for a Detolf... will obviously need a Dynamic Flight Stand, that is if I can get him to stand without support but I can always have him be the one doing the flying.

Great picture!

Thanks buddy! The dynamic stand is awesome and the base part holds figure well on its own. That's his spot until the SC arrives

@Rankin and chris hmm so having loose knees is a bit common then but at the same time not all have them so do you think it is worth the hassle to get a replacement from sideshow?

It is entirely up to you if you want the bother of the returns process but you might get another one which is exactly the same. If you can live with it then don't bother but if it's going to bug you then yes return it. I will keep mine as I normally don't pose them anyway but as long as he can stand on his own.

Im sticking with it, to exchange would be insanely expensive in the UK and I managed to het mine to stand well unassisted last night so I am happy with him.

@Chris and Rankin yeah maybe i just need to hear that from a fellow collector havent had the experience returning anything from sideshow so no idea , i always thought that it would be easy like we just need to destroy the part we are to exchange and show them proof then they will send brand new parts.. Anyway thanks guys

Back