Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrestling season takes up 4 months where I have no source of income. But I plan to get a job with more hours next summer and cover gotg license. Atleast the 5 guardians. I have already put the 2 pack on preorder.

Yep, with the number of releases being announced and the price of the figures.. its getting pretty brutal on my Pre-order llist.. Python imho, is a no brainer.. but Bones and Falcon are now definitely off the roster.. in favor of the Sideshow Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper (those are definite purchases).. R2 stays, and 3PO will currently get added.. but that could change, if some really kicking Iron Man suits get announced.. Hammerhead, Tank and Shotgun would all take precedence over the Droids.

What occupation could a kid possibly have that pays for that many $200-$300 dolls? :lol

I wasn't even making that when I was 18, hell, 20!

No S**** I wasn't earning enough to buy these for many years after even that age!

No S**** I wasn't earning enough to buy these for many years after even that age!

Selling drugs...hooking...bank robber(insert bank robber joker joke here)...get a cushy union job(45 bucks as a janitor at GM because it's uaw union)...

Ok so I'm kidding. Mostly.

But I did work construction when I was in high school(nights, weekends, summers) and I was lucky enough to get into the union because my grandfather was a union brick layer for 50 yrs(I was in the laborers union back then) and even though I hadn't graduated high school and it's mid to late 90s I started out at 16.16 an hour. After I graduated I went to college and then joined the Marine Corps, and it took me years and years to get back to where I made even what I started out at back as a kid. So it's possible to luck into a good job as a kid, but it's all luck. Lol

Yep, with the number of releases being announced and the price of the figures.. its getting pretty brutal on my Pre-order llist.. Python imho, is a no brainer.. but Bones and Falcon are now definitely off the roster.. in favor of the Sideshow Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper (those are definite purchases).. R2 stays, and 3PO will currently get added.. but that could change, if some really kicking Iron Man suits get announced.. Hammerhead, Tank and Shotgun would all take precedence over the Droids.

I would do the exact same, the new scout trooper looks too good to pass up, plus I always wanted 2 of those

I shovel driveways in the winter($150- $200). But the real money maker for me is a summer job I make $600 off of in the summer that I have done since last year. This year i got hired at a BBQ from April to this november ($320 a month, worker got hurt so I got some extra hours too) and Worked a firework stand($480). I mow a lawn on sundays for $25 which adds up too. I have budgeted my money well enough though so I will have roughly $1000 to put towards a car. If I'm not working, Im sleeping or wrestling and training.

Wow those show you have already learnt some life skills and a good working ethic :) Out of interest as your only 15 can you work all those various jobs as over here in the UK a 15 year old wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a fireworks stand.

Keep it up, you will be stuck budgeting for bills before you know it so enjoy spending your hard earned cash on what you love and only on what you love while you can :)

I would do the exact same, the new scout trooper looks too good to pass up, plus I always wanted 2 of those

Yeh when I saw the Scout Trooper announcement that scratched any further Marvel pre-orders or purchases off my list until Avengers 2, I am allowing Black Widow to sneak back in but then apart from Cap/Rogers, Silver Centurion and Python I am needing to add the Scout as he has always been my favourite Imperial Trooper (which is a shame as I would like to jump on Iron Patriot while hes available retail)

I say that now, until the next exciting Mark comes out, but at least unlike Python any new ones should be way, way off giving time to budget and save.

tumblr_llsjk67IYJ1qkae66o1_500.jpg

I admit that Python has in fact grown on me, but I still will stick by rule of only buying figures that I am ga-ga over. While this is certainly cool, and the color scheme is starting to grow on me, I have to pass. There are way too many other figures that got my attention over this one.

Yeah, he sold fast, no surprise though, you can expect more of the Iron Legion in the future

Oh I know. I don't mind Iron Man, and I've been flamed for it before but I don't give a rip what others think of my collection. I wish they would do Killian since he's the Major villain and Hot Toys usually does all the Major villains for Iron Man films

So just read this guys waitlisted and going back n forth and been thinking of canceling my destro ex for this guy or possibly selling my xtra loose dx09 bats to fund this guy what to do guys?:dunno

Has the Python gone up on SS or just the Bones? I've been waiting for the python and hadn't seen it advertised.

Back