Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't planning on buying this, and had every opportunity to do so when it was up for PO. But I just know that once people see it in person, it's going to shoot up in value. So put it on WL yesterday. What the heck.

What's bizarre with all of the iron man hate about getting so many armors is this python is the first full fledged made for Tony MMS suit we have received that contains some new part moulds since the Mark VII. That's been well over a year now. Midas and the BD VII were repaints and the pps do not articulate like a normal mms figure. This python should hold good value for the uniqueness. It is a stunning colorway as well.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + P...

So mine shipped out already, should be here Monday, but for some reason UPS tracking went on the fritz and its displaying this:
daqe9e6e.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm a little worried

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + P...

So mine shipped out already, should be here Monday, but for some reason UPS tracking went on the fritz and its displaying this:
daqe9e6e.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm a little worried

All that means is that your parcel has been re-routed to my house for inspection. You have nothing to worry about my friend. :wink1:

Back