Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm just salty because I can't have my friend pick one up for me at SDCC like I had originally planned. Don't wanna pay those gross shipping charges to Canada.

How much does SSC normally charge for shipping a figure to Canada?

$30 now plus fedex usually hits you for an additional $10-$18

Call Fed EX and get a Fed Ex account, they wave all fees so all you pay is the tax...much more affordable...but SSC shipping has gone up...$38 unless they offer a flat rate - which happens on most new single figure PO's...

Call Fed EX and get a Fed Ex account, they wave all fees so all you pay is the tax...much more affordable...but SSC shipping has gone up...$38 unless they offer a flat rate - which happens on most new single figure PO's...

Yeah I dont order from SS anymore though, cant be bothered with em

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I just ordered this guy and there was no NRD. I am sure that it listed one when he first went up. I wonder if pre orders were soft so they dropped it like they did for Starboost.

No, there was never a NRD on this guy, I bough him when it first went up at 10 am and didn't pay one.

$30 now plus fedex usually hits you for an additional $10-$18

I just ran a shipping quote from the USA to Canada via Priority Mail (1st Class wasn't an option) and it was $42. When you add on the flat shipping rate of $10 from SideShow to the USA address it wouldn't cost any less so having someone in the USA get one for you wouldn't help.

I just ran a shipping quote from the USA to Canada via Priority Mail (1st Class wasn't an option) and it was $42. When you add on the flat shipping rate of $10 from SideShow to the USA address it would cost any less so having someone in the USA get one for you wouldn't help.

sometimes you cant win

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + P...

Love the Gunmetal and Mark V! I completely missed the opportunity to get Gunmetal and twiddled my thumbs on Mark V then realized he sold out.

Yes I am a Ironman suit addict ( like Tony!)

Last edited:
cant wait to get python to add to the collection. along with the 42, heartbreaker, centrurion,bones, igor, and starboost.

Yeah, I'm just salty because I can't have my friend pick one up for me at SDCC like I had originally planned. Don't wanna pay those gross shipping charges to Canada.

I'd say you're welcome to ship it to me in Washington and I'll meet you at the border with it, but I'm betting it'd be like $30 in gas just to get to the border from Seattle lol.

Back