1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine. I paid $250 for it with reward points. For that price, I love the figure. If I had to paid full price ($310 with shipping and CA tax), not so much. It's a great figure, but to me, definitely not a $300 figure.

Here is the first one working on the second one image.jpg

Hi mike ! Thanks for sharing, do you have Scar mask 2.0 with the silver lens? Could you do a pic with Celtic 2.0 + 2x ancient + Scar together with all the silver lens?

I'm afraid AVP elder will have the same issue as P2 Elder, due to the quills on the forehead and the accessories on its mandibles.. Neck & head as 1 piece by it self.. I'm just praying for Chopper to be revealed by the end of this year ! The anticipation is killing me :(

Did you pull off the lens from the mask and spray paint it? or just spray on the mask itself? Love the silver lens

I hand paint the lenses with a few different coats of silver it to hard to take them off then I coat over the silver with a 3d like clear coat and it gives the effect that the silver is in the back of the lenses and don't look so flat and painted on

It fell and snapped after a month of standing by itself it fell and it pissed me off I have to pretend it was like that In the movie now

Back