1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look where you want . You have to pay most time shipping charges and duty and tax in Germany to.
The video is nice made of course .
If get my one I will do a comparison between the V1.0 and V2.0.
The alien head is not clear on top . So that is a big - for that . HT is safing money in production.
I miss that . The necklace skull is not accurate . The gun is to big same cheap S... like scar and Celtic .
So I got work again :--) .
And the beads oh man what boring .. same same to 2.0 .man HT could do that better .
I get my and I am not sure to keep them .
Sorry. This is a cheap kind of buisness ...
My opinion.

I want to order, but I don't want it soon...of the three I think this is the safest one to sit on...until Sept...

You look where you want . You have to pay most time shipping charges and duty and tax in Germany to.
The video is nice made of course .
If get my one I will do a comparison between the V1.0 and V2.0.
The alien head is not clear on top . So that is a big - for that . HT is safing money in production.
I miss that . The necklace skull is not accurate . The gun is to big same cheap S... like scar and Celtic .
So I got work again :--) .
And the beads oh man what boring .. same same to 2.0 .man HT could do that better .
I get my and I am not sure to keep them .
Sorry. This is a cheap kind of buisness ...
My opinion.

95% of Ancient Predator armor is taken from Celtic Predator. Very cheap move.

I've been collecting Hot toys predators since 2009 and I personally think these new AVP predators are are best made collectibles of all the versions they made and they look absolutely killer . There even bulky like in the movies . I know these are all very similar but I must own everyone or I'll regret it down the road . This version is for DIE hard fans for sure though .

Last edited:
I've been collecting Hot toys predators since 2009 and I personally think these new AVP predators are are best made collectibles of all the versions they made and they look absolutely killer . There even bulky like in the movies . I know these are all very similar but I must own everyone or I'll regret it down the road . This version is for DIE hard fans for sure though .

I agree, they look fantastic....

I have mine here in the united states, If anyone wants me to do a video review of it for them I will. Or if somebody just wants some pictures I can do that too.

Decided to keep my custom Ancient after all, whilst I'll be ordering the new 2.0 Exclusive soon when funds are available.

Only gripe with the new 2.0 versions are the neck usually seems short but overall excellent.

New pose:

Not mine but found online:

Very nice photos. Notice the chest armour back (double strap piece) - it has no spine armour and no arm armour too, left gauntlet is same as Scars. Love for the Ancients. :wink1:

Back