1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Ancient Predator - 2014 Toy Fair exclusive

Which is about 115 seconds more than half of the Iron Man armory being produced. Figure worthy I say!:lecture

Haha, true! :lol

Yeah, I'm wondering how long it will be before we get a new Jungle... maybe they'll wait until they can safely charge $400 for him :lol In the meantime I'm more than happy with my Predators version using the bits he was missing from the first predator release.

It's one of those figures that you'd pay that money for if it included three heads (masked/unmasked/roaring), a big jungle base and be as accurate as possible. Wishful thinking... :lol

Atleast they didn't try pull a ironman on us and make each one (biomask) a completely different figure. Because the Asia version is also a Elder in AVPR. So they could've just called him that :lol

I think this looks great. The base is the same for Celtic but it does fit with Ancient. I still need to get my ass off the couch and pick up Scar and Celtic first. But I definitely may be ordering this.

Very nice...gotta go make some room!

This looks pretty nice. I'll definitely be picking him up. I also plan on grabbing a Celtic soon; I want a Predator army. :lol

Atleast they didn't try pull a ironman on us and make each one (biomask) a completely different figure. Because the Asia version is also a Elder in AVPR. So they could've just called him that :lol

Wait what? This I didn't know, I don't recall an Elder in AvP:R. You mean the Elder from AvP? Isn't his Bio missing the Mandible area?

Wait what? This I didn't know, I don't recall an Elder in AvP:R. You mean the Elder from AvP? Isn't his Bio missing the Mandible area?

Didn’t know he was an Elder but the Bio appears. It is the one Wolf puts on in the crashed ship I believe.

The second bio tempts me because I want a Bone grill Predator even if I have to make it myself, this guy would look good with him.

This guy is in AVPR...

bluray0020.jpg

bluray0024.jpg

This guy is in AVPR...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks Greygoose and BugStomper! Damn movie is too Damn Dark!!! Can't clearly see the awesome Bio's. Heck even the badass bone grill is a blink and you'll miss it moment.

No suprise bro.. :lol

Didn't one scientist have double wrist blades?

****... Despite my first post saying I wanted this I was able to convince myself last night that I wasn't really interested in getting it. Now seeing the full reveal I have to have it.

This guy is in AVPR...

bluray0020.jpg

bluray0024.jpg

Still amazes me to this day how is so many scenes all you see is black!! Crazy how the studio got the OK to release this. IMO it is identical to releasing a movie with a 1/2 second speech delay!

The Pred-Alien is a classic example of how the conceptual drawing were far more interesting that the final product

I'm skeptical. I'd love to have this displayed with the Alien-adorned spear held triumphantly over his head (awesome screen-cap moment). But I don't think that the body has the necessary range of motion to raise the arm over his head. :/

It's tempting to wait for the mask and spear to be parted out, but you know that this will command a premium. At some point, you have to wonder if you'd be better off just buying the whole thing. What to do...?

Back