1/6 custom ARKHAM ORIGINS/KNIGHTS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't strictly Origins though. I wanted to take what I like about the origins and Arkham Knights design, blend them together and put my own thing and what I wanted to see.

Here's the parts I used

• Man of Steel body
  • Spandex shirt
  • HT Wolverine Last Stand pants repainted with rivets added.
  • HT Snake eyes, chest pieces, shoulder pads and biceps armor.
  • Abs armor is from the Metal boss.
  • Neck piece is also taken from the Metal boss figure.
  • Gauntlets are made with HT Snake Eyes gauntlets, Zartan Gauntlets, leather straps, DX12 Spikes and HT Iron man hand covering.
  • Boots are from ebay I still need to add the armored pieces.
  • The belt buckle is made using a takara Kerberos belt pieces, DX12 cylinder and the pouches were sculpted by Mike Pister.
  • Hands are from HT Snake Eyes.
  • Cape made by Tony Mei
  • The head is sculpted by Numo and bought on ebay. I had to resculpt the side and back cause the head was all flat.
All the armored parts were painted dark grey with a hint of silver and I gave them so metallic scratches here and there.

Anyway it's still a work in progress so I will update this thread often so stay tuned.

PART 1

image_zpsf9d503cb.jpeg

PART 2

IMG_0461_zps608f892e.jpg

PART 3

IMG_0467_zps094dfe74.jpg

IMG0_0467_zps29f1f1f6.jpg

Wow! I just saw this. Could be the best Batman I have seen. Thanks for sharing. WoW

Reworked my Arkham Batman a little bit. I wasn't happy with the boots I had. So I used something else and and switch the short feet peg with some long one.
IMO it improves his overall proportion.

IMG_1223_zpsed184324.jpg

IMG_1224_zpsbb89832a.jpg

IMG_1225_zpscf36f7f0.jpg

Back