1/6 custom ROB ZOMBIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seb, care to share your recipe/parts breakdown for this?
or the victorian era costume, lots of possibilities for a bash.

Well i can but most of the clothing I used are pretty random.

The jacket is a confederate jacket made ny Newline Miniature. It has been dye, bleached and weathered to get it where I wanted.
Shirt and pants are custom made so I can't help you sourcing those items. I dye them and bleached them both and apply the iron on transfer.

Just come across this!! WOW man... beautiful. love the details in the clothing.

Hope you enjoyed Graspop. Good line up :rock I seen BLS and Black Sabbath at Download 2012 along with Metallica. Great weekend (Minus the camping :lol)

Do you still have the sculpt? How much would it be to build one? This would look sooooooo delicious next to Hobo Myers!!!!!!

The unpainted head can be available for anyone who wants one.

Here's my other version.
More present day with the make-up he is wearing now.

WE'RE AN AMERICAN BAND.

Still work in progress the hat and locks are a place holder.

image-2_zps49ddcf7e.jpeg

you send them a message on the rob zombie facebook page, i know he likes to post fan toys made of him as well as fan art

What a cool custom the instant I saw it I was transported back in time to the more Dragula video haha fkin love it man.. Oh and how did Sabbath sound? Love those guys :rock

Awesome, awesome custom Elvis. All those little details and weathering coming together like that is great. RZ has an interesting look but I don't care for any of his music after White Zombie.

Rob Zombie is my fave metalhead!
Too bad these can't be made for sale.

Beautiful work!

Back