Asmus: Any possibilities of doing Murgash?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope Asmus moves on from the Mordor orcs. They did the two I wanted and Mordor-style was always my least favorite. Might consider Shagrat/Gorbag, but I'd really rather see Moria orcs and especially Uruk-hai.

Really hope Asmus moves on from the Mordor orcs. They did the two I wanted and Mordor-style was always my least favorite. Might consider Shagrat/Gorbag, but I'd really rather see Moria orcs and especially Uruk-hai.

Uruk hai would be really cool to see. I'd go for that over a orc I think. After we get some more main characters that is.

Hi,

We are happy to see more Orc/Uruk-hai. ideas,
we enjoyed very much doing beastly creatures.
so keep the ideas coming !!

Put Lurtz on the top of your list then. The only uruk/orc character besides Gothmog that deserves a spot between Saruman, Mouth of Sauron and the Witch-King IMO.

Lurtz > nameless orc.

67678_485068264876740_563738302_n.jpg

Hell yeah!

But Lurtz like dwarfs and hobbits,
require a special body, so it is not an instant projects,
it will require months of pre-productions.

That is also why Gimli is late.

I would love some of the more "normal" looking orcs as the two so far are both sort of facially mangled. I liked Grishnákh (he was the one that wanted to eat Pippin and Merry and got stepped on by Treebeard) but I really love the two that fought over Frodo's mail shirt after they found him bound up by the spider, or any that look like these:
Gimbatulash.jpg
goblins2.jpg
mordor_tower_orc_im_gonna_stick_you.jpg
Orc_captain_in_Mordor.jpg
Saruman_hench_orc.jpg

Thanks, Wor-Gar. I deleted my post until I could figure it out. I was thinking it was Gandalf, and I knew that couldn't be it. Didn't want to torture people. I have the head. It could be converted. Toy Anxiety has parted out the prior Asmus figures and may do so again. And these new releases will have build-it parts. So it could be done.

Back