What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like some TMNT to be honest. We've gotten everything except that. They haven't done anything else with the license in so damn long. I'd also like to see some new licenses announced. For one Game of Thrones (Song of Fire and Ice)

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Would like some TMNT to be honest. We've gotten everything except that. They haven't done anything else with the license in so damn long. I'd also like to see some new licenses announced. For one Game of Thrones (Song of Fire and Ice)

They hinted at more TMNT a couple years ago but nothing ever came of it

They hinted at more TMNT a couple years ago but nothing ever came of it
I know. It was early last year and that was that. We've gotten something from almost every line so far and nothing from that. Maybe they're waiting for SDCC to announce something, that'd be nice but faith is being lost

Emilia Clarke Khaleesi would simply kill me.

Also a Megan Fox April O' Neil (so pretty much a Megan Fox in a yellow jacket PF)
I'd get every character (well just about) i don't want a Megan Fox PF, not worth my money. Don't want to exchange silicone and botox a.k.a. mixed media for polystone (and more mixed media)

I don't know. The article doesn't say. I wonder if Sideshow was the exclusive North American rights to DC too

Probably for certain scales since we know PCs is getting something. I'm figuring since SSC has been dealing with 1/4, 1/2 and Life Size Statues/busts and 1/6 scale figures that's probably theirs, which means PCs might be getting 1/5 and maybe Dios.

Probably for certain scales since we know PCs is getting something. I'm figuring since SSC has been dealing with 1/4, 1/2 and Life Size Statues/busts and 1/6 scale figures that's probably theirs, which means PCs might be getting 1/5 and maybe Dios.
I'm hoping for 1/3 :)

Back