Vanderstelt studio summer sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the epic edition is just a larger canvas correct? And also w the collectors edition (which I think just sold out) would've come with what differently? A custom drawing of whatever you want? Has anyone posted their pics of their drawings, etc? Thanks all
The Epic and Collector canvases are the same size, but the collector came with an 8.5 x 5.5 inch sketch, with a character or landscape of your choice. Exact pose, angle, etc is my call, because it may not be available as a reference, so I keep the final choice to me based on what is available to my archives to work from. You can order a sketch on it's own if you like ( I would have to put you down for it ), the only difference is the Epic Editions are assigned to their own edition size which are 90 pieces, the Collector's are 10 pieces in the edition.
I hope this helps. Thank you!

JV

the epic edition is just a larger canvas correct? And also w the collectors edition (which I think just sold out) would've come with what differently? A custom drawing of whatever you want? Has anyone posted their pics of their drawings, etc? Thanks all

Will you make an Azog picture? It's an amazing character in this trilogy.

Thanks a lot!

Will you make an Azog picture? It's an amazing character in this trilogy.

Thanks a lot!
I might not make an Azog myself,for my Fine Art line, but you can always commission me to create one for you as a sketch ( like the spiders you see above ), or a full-blown painting of your own! Or somewhere in between. I have around 10 commission customers on the list at this time, but you're welcome to inquire! [email protected]

JV

For anyone who does not get the newsletter sale is going till Monday the 21st. I just got my DoS canvas today, but have not had a chance to open it yet.

I got mine yesterday and opened it today. It is top notch and in that size it just grabs you. One of the best collages he has done and for me it is up there with the LOTR Fellowship one. I'll say this: Sideshow or Weta need to make a Smaug statue at some point to display along with this gorgeous artwork.

Looking to frame the Tauriel sketch so I can take a pic of the entire set up. Jerry does have a pic of it in his facebook page if you want to check it out.

Wow, that Tauriel is awesome! :clap

10467072_671746066236265_8150601646462474556_o.jpg

Back