XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted tomorrow then!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Shorudan already stated that you won't see the finished painted proto until The SGCC....right?????

Maybe I misunderstood what he said.

Pretty sure Magneto was the exception. His pre-order will be available end of this month or beginning of next.

@Kayorzz

Well Bowens spinning hammer was one of the ultimates. Curious to see with today's technology how this will come out. Just another reason to be excited for XMS Thor

AFAIK
All statues will come with an Art Print.
All Comic versions will have the Limited silver coin.

Sorry I haven't been following XM stuff lately (or any statue related news really). What's the difference between a regular version and a comic version other than the coins?

Sorry I haven't been following XM stuff lately (or any statue related news really). What's the difference between a regular version and a comic version other than the coins?

Nothing really... XM Iron Man 42 = Movie Based so no coin.... XM Captain America based on comic book so he has a chance to get a coin, have to remember they only make coins for the first 250 pre-orders, there are 500 statues... So only half the people get a coin.

So, basically the coin is like an EX? Who the hell cares about a coin? I'm not a coin collector. I only collect other expensive things that I don't need.

So, basically the coin is like an EX? Who the hell cares about a coin? I'm not a coin collector. I only collect other expensive things that I don't need.

The coin is nothing more than a promotional give away piece. It's an added little incentive for the collectors who PO their XM pieces early. Whether or not it's important, is up to each individual collector.

Nothing really... XM Iron Man 42 = Movie Based so no coin.... XM Captain America based on comic book so he has a chance to get a coin, have to remember they only make coins for the first 250 pre-orders, there are 500 statues... So only half the people get a coin.

Ah ok. I was kind of thrown off at first because I only saw one version being made :slap

Me :)

ok so can someone list the ways to order this piece? Ive seen/heard of BBTS, simply toys, member kayorzz…has anyone used the online retailers and can go with them? Any advantages from one vs the other? Thanks VM as I need to have my info b4 the mags PO

ok so can someone list the ways to order this piece? Ive seen/heard of BBTS, simply toys, member kayorzz…has anyone used the online retailers and can go with them? Any advantages from one vs the other? Thanks VM as I need to have my info b4 the mags PO
I would like to know as well

the coin should be 999.9 pure silver only like $25 a oz has value then instead of silver plated, xm , this would be the way to go with silver slowly going up, be a collectors item then I u do this for magneto

Cool idea but, for them to have custom coins made out of solid silver and then give it away for free, I doubt that would last long. It'll definitely do it's job of promoting their brand though :lol

Back