XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the updated pic, looks great…so I have an update..i spoke with someone from specfiction….now they ship their items via boat, so it will already be a lower price than most…HOWEVER…for us SSFREAKS ONLY, they will be giving me an exclusive coupon code to give an ADDITIONAL 15% off magneto xm orders..I am just waiting to see final HD pics and will be placing my order…I've waited since day 1 for a mags piece, and this discount, IMO, makes it possible for collectors NOT located in singapore to afford this guy! Coupon code to come!

So this will be passed along through Mark and not web retailers, correct? That would be awesomesauce!!!

Yeah ... while this looks AMAZING the size just killed any buzz I might have had for it. I am NOT dissing the statue. If I bought it all I would be doing is flipping it, and I would rather leave it to someone who really wants it.

Do you ever not complain and nitpick? I'm beginning to think you don't buy anything and just like to nitpick about anything that you feel like.

So this will be passed along through Mark and not web retailers, correct? That would be awesomesauce!!!

this will be available strictly thru specfictionshop.com …also wanted to pass along that if a piece comes damaged they will ship out a replacement to the customer within a few days, this was something I inquired about specifically.

I like the updated pic, looks great…so I have an update..i spoke with someone from specfiction….now they ship their items via boat, so it will already be a lower price than most…HOWEVER…for us SSFREAKS ONLY, they will be giving me an exclusive coupon code to give an ADDITIONAL 15% off magneto xm orders..I am just waiting to see final HD pics and will be placing my order…I've waited since day 1 for a mags piece, and this discount, IMO, makes it possible for collectors NOT located in singapore to afford this guy! Coupon code to come!

That's great of them to offer the extra incentive for members :clap

Do you ever not complain and nitpick? I'm beginning to think you don't buy anything and just like to nitpick about anything that you feel like.

:lol

yea for sure…especially bcz of the high price to begin with…i like xm's stuff…no doubt about it…but @ $900 a pop, realistically, how many will I be buying? This helps

Has a price been established yet?

When you ask how many you'll buy, it doesn't appear XM is gearing towards selling a 4,000 ES product so I expect to pay more going in knowing it's limited right away, but that's just me.

Has a price been established yet?

When you ask how many you'll buy, it doesn't appear XM is gearing towards selling a 4,000 ES product so I expect to pay more going in knowing it's limited right away, but that's just me.

I meant it practically…like I can't afford wolverine, mags, phoenix, and whatever awesome x-men piece is coming up next @ $900 bucks a pop…just three of them is close to 3k and for that money I can get a lot locally from arh, pcs, ss, etc…so taking say 15% off of that is saving a substantial chunk, both short and long term.

I really don't want to play the guessing game but I am thinking this will be either an ES of 750-999 at a retail price on XM website of $799 SGD.

OR

It will be an edtion size of 500 with a retail price on XM website of $899 SGD.

OR

It will be an edition size of 750 with a retail price on XM website of $849 SGD.

NOTE: All this is guestimation on my part.

I meant it practically…like I can't afford wolverine, mags, phoenix, and whatever awesome x-men piece is coming up next @ $900 bucks a pop…just three of them is close to 3k and for that money I can get a lot locally from arh, pcs, ss, etc…so taking say 15% off of that is saving a substantial chunk, both short and long term.

Oh, yep we're in agreement the 15% is great and these aren't cheap by any stretch.

I really don't want to play the guessing game but I am thinking this will be either an ES of 750-999 at a retail price on XM website of $799 SGD.

OR

It will be an edtion size of 500 with a retail price on XM website of $899 SGD.

OR

It will be an edition size of 750 with a retail price on XM website of $849 SGD.

NOTE: All this is guestimation on my part.

I'd go with theory number 3. Seems like an equal balance of price and small ES

Well, well...a 15% discount code sounds great. Will he also be securing the coins with his allocation?

This Mags is going to be gone in less then two months. Better get your orders in boys. There's a lot of people buying 2 to 3 of these. I'm telling you all cause your my favorite statue forum group get in quick and don't miss out. It's expensive now but just wait till they're gone for good

Wonder when it will go up for order. I know you can reserve through kayorzz or TCSC now, but I want to wait for this 15% discount. Does Specfiction require full payment up front?

Back