XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Or put it another way, if that's all they get "wrong".... I can live with that.

Magneto is coming...

6y8u5e5u.jpg

ena2ymeb.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk
I decided i wasn't going to take a chance of missing out on this epic piece...got one locked down :clap

Voting purple for Filip as its super important to him. I'm good either way but if we're starting a poll color me purple please

I appreciate the vote James. It's not a make or break deal for me. However, if peeps want it and XM is willing to change it, I think that'd be cool.

His body colors seem to bright for my personal tastes, prefer a darker purple and red like the artwork shows..

Count me in for purple too. Not only is it comic accurate but it gives it more contrast.

This is far better than anything shown at the Con.

I agree. However, EVERY other statue XM releases will be measured against the originality and quality of this piece as well. I don't even know if XM can ever top this piece in general. It may very well go down as their finest sculpt ever.

I agree. However, EVERY other statue XM releases will be measured against the originality and quality of this piece as well. I don't even know if XM can ever top this piece in general. It may very well go down as their finest sculpt ever.

Agreed, XM went above and beyond on this sculpt. To make people buy a seated statue who swore off ever buying one is saying something. Just seeing the WIP painted pics is making me drool, don't even know how I will react once in hand.

I need this, Phoenix and Wolverine.

These will be my first three POs from XM. Two down, Phoenix is left.

The only SS peice in the same stratosphere as this peice is the lobo statue. Very disappointed on SS efforts for Con, but that leaves more purcashing power for Mags, Hawkeye, and probably Wolverine.

I don't care. Odd as this sounds I trust XM to get it right and produce something we will love. Lets not smother them, let them create.

The only SS peice in the same stratosphere as this peice is the lobo statue. Very disappointed on SS efforts for Con, but that leaves more purcashing power for Mags, Hawkeye, and probably Wolverine.

You are absolutely correct. Gore Group just KILLED that Lobo PF. It is a stunning piece and is the only thing from the Con that can come close to approaching the AWESOMENESS of the XM Mags.

I think the COTD statues are by far the best statues Sideshow has shown.

Back