XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple question Yank... What do you think of the suggestions I have made? If you hate them then hey speak up. If you like them have to stones to say so. If you don't care then hay say that too, but at least weigh in Dude. As for me buying this, well that just isn't going to be in the cards I don't think. The shipping and import fees on this would crush me.

My suggestions are born out of YEARS of participating in an artistic community where people offered feedback when presented with a WIP piece. XM is doing this to get input and encourage excitement. I don't feel like I am taking ANYTHING away from that. In fact most have been nothing but positive about what I have done.

If you don't think I'd speak my mind one way or the other you haven't been paying attention my friend. :lol

As per your changes, I like the brow change best as it ads anger to the expression which it seems everyone here is in favor of. Well done.

The mouth on the other hand, I'm not really digging the corners of his mouth specifically. It just looks like a sloppy paint run to me, or that he is drooling red liquid.

If you don't think I'd speak my mind one way or the other you haven't been paying attention my friend. :lol

As per your changes, I like the brow change best as it ads anger to the expression which it seems everyone here is in favor of. Well done.

The mouth on the other hand, I'm not really digging the corners of his mouth specifically. It just looks like a sloppy paint run to me, or that he is drooling red liquid.

Oh what I did was simplistic... They have already corrected the paint to give him the grimace. As for you speaking your mind, I just hadn't seen a comment on the changes I had suggested. Did I miss one? I am busy today so my attention is split. Also, if you like what I did why are you calling me out ....

081022jensenackles_supernatural.jpg

:1-1:

Simple question Yank... What do you think of the suggestions I have made? If you hate them then hey speak up. If you like them have to stones to say so. If you don't care then hay say that too, but at least weigh in Dude. As for me buying this, well that just isn't going to be in the cards I don't think. The shipping and import fees on this would crush me.

My suggestions are born out of YEARS of participating in an artistic community where people offered feedback when presented with a WIP piece. XM is doing this to get input and encourage excitement. I don't feel like I am taking ANYTHING away from that. In fact most have been nothing but positive about what I have done.

You two crack me up! :lol :lol One day you guys are gonna be the best of friends, I just hope I'm still here to see it cos it's gonna be beautiful :1-1:
u8a6ebys.jpg

Oh what I did was simplistic... They have already corrected the paint to give him the grimace. As for you speaking your mind, I just hadn't seen a comment on the changes I had suggested. Did I miss one? I am busy today so my attention is split. Also, if you like what I did why are you calling me out ....

081022jensenackles_supernatural.jpg

:1-1:

You two crack me up! :lol :lol One day you guys are gonna be the best of friends, I just hope I'm still here to see it cos it's gonna be beautiful :1-1:
u8a6ebys.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I don't think Yank and I got any REAL animosity m8. At least I don't feel that way.

Likewise! A little banter and a bit of fun is all it ever is. It's good to know you have a sense of humor, some others 'round these parts lost theirs ages ago.

The lip at the back doesn't bother me, it's the E.T. sized dome on the top.

I keep repeating myself because I hope XM is reading. The photoshop tweak looks miles better...perhaps somewhere between the two would look amazing.

Here are some more pics for XM that I hope they use for reference. This is a real person wearing an awesome Magneto helm, and it just doesn't stick way off the top of his head like that.

images

images

I think peedi and chug have said it, but it just may be a matter of perspective as his head is tilted down, so you're not just looking at the top of the helmet but all the way to the back. Shortening it may look funky on the side view. Maybe if anything just a little wider.

I think peedi and chug have said it, but it just may be a matter of perspective as his head is tilted down, so you're not just looking at the top of the helmet but all the way to the back. Shortening it may look funky on the side view. Maybe if anything just a little wider.

No, it looks bad when looking at it straight on, too. It needs to be adjusted.

:lol :lol :lol

Likewise! A little banter and a bit of fun is all it ever is. It's good to know you have a sense of humor, some others 'round these parts lost theirs ages ago.

LOL ... well I tend to speak up when there is an artistic thing with a WIP as it is just in the old DNA now... as for the sense of humour... well it does come and go depending on my level of BS overload ... lol

I went ahead and downloaded, I mean bought :wave, a copy of photoshop. I'm clearly no expert but since no one has made any attempt at photoshopping this (to my knowledge), I used my lack of editing skills to kind of bring to life what a lot of people are asking for.

2rw6dmt.jpg

I reduced that lipped edge on the back of the helmet as that looked kind of weird on the shorter helmet. I'm going to try and work on the unmasked head though that may be a little tougher than a simple cut/resize.

I'd go with either of these helmeted head sculpts. Even a happy medium between these two would be perfect. Either the real one on the left, or the PS version on the right would not be a deal-breaker for me. They both look cool as hell.

The most recent fixes and pics of the non-helmeted sculpt are perfect too. I wouldn't change a thing anymore with that one. It's complied with in my book. Awesome, XM.

I'd go with either of these helmeted head sculpts. Even a happy medium between these two would be perfect. Either the real one on the left, or the PS version on the right would not be a deal-breaker for me. They both look cool as hell.

The most recent fixes and pics of the non-helmeted sculpt are perfect too. I wouldn't change a thing anymore with that one. It's complied with in my book. Awesome, XM.

That's pretty much exactly the way I feel. I'm good at this point and can go with whatever size they want on the helmet. I think both sizes look good. Just looking for the details on this piece. Price, PO date, and ES.

The ES is 1750 for the EX on this so nope

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That is better than SS near 8000 ES on the DC characters. Will the be repaints on these? Curious if I miss this one if there's another shot for a color variant later on? Maybe a dark purple version?

Back