XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the orig Doom has never done anything for me...never has, never will

but trust me when i say that i'm all over this piece..an absolute must for my collection

EXACTLY the way I feel on both subjects! Mags is a must. No matter what I have to do, XM is getting my money and this magnificent piece will be added to my collection. If I have no other XM piece, I will own this one. However, if I'm blown away by Mags (as I expect to be), I'm sure he won't be the only XM piece I buy.

that's the problem i've always had with pieces that are sitting down...always looks small compared to other 1/4s surrounding it

that being said, this piece looks BADASS...everything about it screams excellence

Yeah ... while this looks AMAZING the size just killed any buzz I might have had for it. I am NOT dissing the statue. If I bought it all I would be doing is flipping it, and I would rather leave it to someone who really wants it.

Looks so good, but the sitting pose really does make question whether I will get it. In the same boat with those who generally do not like sitting poses.

Yeah ... while this looks AMAZING the size just killed any buzz I might have had for it. I am NOT dissing the statue. If I bought it all I would be doing is flipping it, and I would rather leave it to someone who really wants it.

PH Hulk came out with more issues today, so Shawn has decided his new crusade against this magnificent piece is that it's 'too small'. :rotfl

PH Hulk came out with more issues today, so Shawn has decided his new crusade against this magnificent piece is that it's 'too small'. :rotfl
Its nice man. Isn't it supposed to be 1/4th? It looks more like a 1/5 right? Look tiny next to Cap. Even BW looks a little bigger

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Weren't you saying something in the Gladiator Hulk thread about following people into different threads?
I've been in this thread a longgggggggggggggggg time, feel free to go ahead and read the thread.

I also have money down on this and will be buying it, how about yourself or are you just following me now?

Its nice man. Isn't it supposed to be 1/4th? It looks more like a 1/5 right? Look tiny next to Cap. Even BW looks a little bigger

I don't own XM Cap or BW so I can't say. Maybe James or someone else will chime in.

Has anyone seen this yet?

Love the adjustment they made. That shot actually looks like the prototype so I'm happy.

Thanks for posting Kai :clap

i'm assuming he's 1/4...but that's the problem with sitting statues...doesn't help that Cap's base is pretty thick as well...or beside that massive Hulk as well :)

doesn't matter to me..i have a special place to display him

Has anyone seen this yet?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154428806890183&set=p.10154428806890183&type=1

Love the adjustment they made. That shot actually looks like the prototype so I'm happy.
excellent...if the production piece holds up then i'll go on record as saying this is THE best 1/4 i've seen in years

he's going to make an amazing addition to my collection

He's 1/4 if you were to take a measuring tape to him as if he was standing up, on equal footing with Cap, he would be about a hair top shorter than Cap making it about correct scale wise.

In the Marvel Handbook

Magneto = 6'2"
Captain America = 6'5"

But I mean do I really really need to get all geeky here? This is a masterful job, and all the input and critiques have made this unmasked portrait about as perfect as its going to get. Thanks to XM for wanting input...and thanks to everyone on the forums and facebook that provided constructive feedback. I think this will probably be the final finished product for the unhelmeted head (just my guess).

alkbc4.jpg

He's also pretty well recessed in the chair, legs slightly extended and not sitting up straight... So scale looks proper to me. Should be about 13.5-14" to top of helmet.

I like the updated pic, looks great…so I have an update..i spoke with someone from specfiction….now they ship their items via boat, so it will already be a lower price than most…HOWEVER…for us SSFREAKS ONLY, they will be giving me an exclusive coupon code to give an ADDITIONAL 15% off magneto xm orders..I am just waiting to see final HD pics and will be placing my order…I've waited since day 1 for a mags piece, and this discount, IMO, makes it possible for collectors NOT located in singapore to afford this guy! Coupon code to come!

I like the updated pic, looks great…so I have an update..i spoke with someone from specfiction….now they ship their items via boat, so it will already be a lower price than most…HOWEVER…for us SSFREAKS ONLY, they will be giving me an exclusive coupon code to give an ADDITIONAL 15% off magneto xm orders..I am just waiting to see final HD pics and will be placing my order…I've waited since day 1 for a mags piece, and this discount, IMO, makes it possible for collectors NOT located in singapore to afford this guy! Coupon code to come!

This is awesome! 15% off is gonna be a huge help :) Can't wait.

He's 1/4 if you were to take a measuring tape to him as if he was standing up, on equal footing with Cap, he would be about a hair top shorter than Cap making it about correct scale wise.

In the Marvel Handbook

Magneto = 6'2"
Captain America = 6'5"

But I mean do I really really need to get all geeky here? This is a masterful job, and all the input and critiques have made this unmasked portrait about as perfect as its going to get. Thanks to XM for wanting input...and thanks to everyone on the forums and facebook that provided constructive feedback. I think this will probably be the final finished product for the unhelmeted head (just my guess).

alkbc4.jpg

PERFECTION

In the Marvel Handbook

Magneto = 6'2"
Captain America = 6'5"

alkbc4.jpg
See CBG that's how you answer a question. Thanks man and like Shadowfax said, it probably looks more like that cause he's sitting down.

Back