XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People just trying to start drama.

At this point they need to step up their email responses, would put new buyers at ease..... Mark hasn't responded to emails in about two weeks now and he's been MIA from the boards also.. so it's not unreasonable for people to get a bit worried... Although to be fair I do believe Mark said that people who sent deposit wouldn't get a receipt form him until XM pre-order day at which point he would get a receipt from XM to send you, or something along those lines...

At this point they need to step up their email responses, would put new buyers at ease..... Mark hasn't responded to emails in about two weeks now and he's been MIA from the boards also.. so it's not unreasonable for people to get a bit worried... Although to be fair I do believe Mark said that people who sent deposit wouldn't get a receipt form him until XM pre-order day at which point he would get a receipt from XM to send you, or something along those lines...

sorry, took a short trip to unwind.
:p
yes, i'll get receipts to send out on po day.

I've exchanged some emails back and forth with Mark in the last few days. If I'm not mistaken, Mark, you are given priority to current order stuff, like Cap and Hulk, for the time being, yes?

images

:lol That kid is famous. I wonder how old he is by now...

C'mon spidey he's your neighbor save on shipping with local
pick up it's meant to be lol :rotfl

LOL... I could get him WAY cheaper than that... lol. I will say thought that Toronto is pretty nuts when it comes to the statue scene. There are atleast a 9 places I could go to order SSC statues. It is a very active area. I wonder if it is similar elsewhere

LOL... I could get him WAY cheaper than that... lol. I will say thought that Toronto is pretty nuts when it comes to the statue scene. There are atleast a 9 places I could go to order SSC statues. It is a very active area. I wonder if it is similar elsewhere

Damn sounds like you have more comic shops than Starbucks lol

That's awesome man. I'm in San Diego, a fairly large American city...we have ZERO comic stores to order SSC statues from...pisses me off. We have comic book stores but none of them deal with sideshow...it's a god damn tragedy.

Damn sounds like you have more comic shops than Starbucks lol

That's awesome man. I'm in San Diego, a fairly large American city...we have ZERO comic stores to order SSC statues from...pisses me off. We have comic book stores but none of them deal with sideshow...it's a god damn tragedy.

The only problem is that the EX from SSC has encouraged the retailers here to sell fewer statues, unless you order from them specifically. With that being said I literally walked right past an Apocalypse PF in a store today that the owner had left right by the cash still in the box. So some of the newer Regs are coming in.

The only problem is that the EX from SSC has encouraged the retailers here to sell fewer statues, unless you order from them specifically. With that being said I literally walked right past an Apocalypse PF in a store today that the owner had left right by the cash still in the box. So some of the newer Regs are coming in.

are they retail minus shipping?

Back