XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these new changes to his eyes, The eyes looking forward was kind of boring looking like he's zoning out.... Having him look to the left gives the impression he's either contemplating today's events by staring at the Cerebro helmet or with another switch out arm it could be interrupted that he's annoyed and is plotting something.

They should make the helmeted head looking straight forward now :)

2zjgm5l.jpg

Meh. The original designs give you options. One look left, one ahead. One pissed, one brewing. Now you essentially have both heads looking left. The only diff is one helmeted, one not. Plus Doom PF is looking left, plotting... been there, done that. First design was more orig.

With the new eye, he probably looks good from a certain angle. The foto should be taken from further and different angle.

Meh. The original designs give you options. One look left, one ahead. One pissed, one brewing. Now you essentially have both heads looking left. The only diff is one helmeted, one not. Plus Doom PF is looking left, plotting... been there, done that. First design was more orig.

:exactly: :gah: I hope they go with the original
Version

Yeah, I liked the original design better myself. I hope they change it back. Either way, just finalize it and put it up for PO already. I don't mind some tweaks but sooner or later, you just have to say...done. I thought we were at that point when XM showed us the original tweaks to the helmeted and regular head sculpts.

XM only uses one factory so I'm sure they have all the statues schedule accordingly.... Even if they put it up for PO now it still has to wait until the factory is ready for it... I believe right now the factory is finishing up the Iron Man 42 and then they have Black Widow next... So while their waiting they might as well keep tweaking it for ideas..

This picture right here looks like "What the hell did you just tell XM guys to do to my eyes?" lol love it

383C6C4E-0A34-49E3-B398-2E50DFA67552_zpspb1auawd.jpg

Would definitely be cool to get this head and a third straight on looking unmasked as well for those that like that, I'd gladly pay an extra $35 for that.

Looking left is so much better, the HS just doesn't look right straight ahead. I'm so close to pulling the trigger. I just want to see the final though.

Honestly, how is the fit of the helmet in person? Does it actually stick too far off his head, or is it some kind of illusion?

Sorry for the late reply man.

I guess everyone has a different perception of Magneto, or any other character for that matter, no matter how minute the differences. What I can say is this: I never noticed the matter you brought up throughout the time I spent admiring and scrutinising the piece. :)

Here´s the money shot

attachment.php

XM Studios is wonderful, but you forget that Sideshow have Martin Canale, he's the only one who can do a better Magneto and then will come the great dilemma for those like me who don´t like sell nothing...... 1 or 2 Magneto? :lol

Back