XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap whoops didn't know that XM was not attending sdcc. I don't understand why they would skip this huge event if they want to sell these? What if they can work with SS to ship these? You like pcs used to do.

XM is actually a secret branch of SSC working out of Sing... They are seeing how far up they can creep the prices up till collectors rebel... I heard it from a guy, who knows a girl, who knows a midget, who has a cousin, who is sleeping with triplets, one of whom works with XM... so it is TOTALLY reliable info.

XM is actually a secret branch of SSC working out of Sing... They are seeing how far up they can creep the prices up till collectors rebel... I heard it from a guy, who knows a girl, who knows a midget, who has a cousin, who is sleeping with triplets, one of whom works with XM... so it is TOTALLY reliable info.

So that explains why the prices are so high.:slap Do you think they'll do that with the ES's too?

:slap whoops didn't know that XM was not attending sdcc. I don't understand why they would skip this huge event if they want to sell these? What if they can work with SS to ship these? You like pcs used to do.

They are working with Sideshow as we speak. Rumor has it that XM should be setting up their display booth at SDCC on Sunday. They want to make a big splash on the last day of the Con. I also heard Sideshow will be selling a bunch of mint EX Apocalypse PFs at $100 below retail on the same day to help celebrate XM's new partnership with SSC. If you can hop on the red eye to LA, you may be able to join in on the fun Sunday. Don't forget that the last day of the Con is moved to Compton every year. If you can't find it when you get there, just ask for directions.

They are working with Sideshow as we speak. Rumor has it that XM should be setting up their display booth at SDCC on Sunday. They want to make a big splash on the last day of the Con. I also heard Sideshow will be selling a bunch of mint EX Apocalypse PFs at $100 below retail on the same day to help celebrate XM's new partnership with SSC. If you can hop on the red eye to LA, you may be able to join in on the fun Sunday. Don't forget that the last day of the Con is moved to Compton every year. If you can't find it when you get there, just ask for directions.

Remember Red or Blue bandana is mandatory.

So that explains why the prices are so high.:slap Do you think they'll do that with the ES's too?

Yep Magneto ES confirmed at 20 000

DUDE... that was in the SSC and XM ELITE EMAIL!!! You aren't suppose to post that ANYWHERE!!!! Oh and I heard they are moving the Compton even to Reseda because it has a bigger venue than San Diego :lecture

Remember Red or Blue bandana is mandatory.

Yes, it's a new game they have at SDCC. A team consists of 3 red players and 3 blue players, so whatever color you decide to wear try to find a group who is wearing the opposite, because they are probably trying to recruit someone. Don't forget to tell them about your love for the Power Rangers because it'll earn their respect.

Yes, it's a new game they got at SDCC. The team consists of 3 red players and 3 blue players, so whatever color you decide to wear try to find a group who is wearing the opposite because they are probably trying to recruit someone. Don't forget to tell them about your love for the Power Rangers because it'll earn their respect.

AGAIN this is Elite info... SHHHH ... or they WILL come for you.

the-grudge-o.gif

Told you CBG, Spidey knows the know
Of COURSE, I heard Mags will be 20k

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back