XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you serious or joking? 20,000? Not sure if real or joking????? Is this even possible?

I heard it from a buddy, who is sleeping with the cousin of a guy who works with a painter over in Japan, who occasionally does some work with SSC and XM .... So I am taking it as gospel

Yeah I like the way the do that though. Makes the EX more sought after. I'm only buying mine to flip

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Oh yeah I am going to flip it like a pancake :lecture... I heard the first ones out on the market are already selling for $2500 in Singapores eBay. We are just blocked from seeing them here in NorthAmerica because of the internet region code :lecture.

What's the cost of this ex with shipping to the USA? When is PO date?

EX is $1299 plus shipping. You can order it through SSC

Oh you didn't get the update. Based on the aftermarket prices over in Singapore SSC has already bumped the cost of the Reg to $1350, and $1500 for the Ex...l :lecture

I heard it from a buddy, who is sleeping with the cousin of a guy who works with a painter over in Japan, who occasionally does some work with SSC and XM .... So I am taking it as gospel

Oh yeah I am going to flip it like a pancake :lecture... I heard the first ones out on the market are already selling for $2500 in Singapores eBay. We are just blocked from seeing them here in NorthAmerica because of the internet region code :lecture.

Oh you didn't get the update. Based on the aftermarket prices over in Singapore SSC has already bumped the cost of the Reg to $1350, and $1500 for the Ex...l :lecture
Oh wtf man that's ********!

1299.00 and shipping? This can't be right?

You are right CBG it is what I said $1350 for the Reg and $1500 for the EX through SSC. Should be up on the website tomorrow. That or shoot me a PM I got a special deal on 15 of them that "feel of the truck" so to speak, but I only have 1 left.

That makes so much sense! :clap

You are right CBG it is what I said $1350 for the Reg and $1500 for the EX through SSC. Should be up on the website tomorrow. That or shoot me a PM I got a special deal on 15 of them that "feel of the truck" so to speak, but I only have 1 left.

And it's gone... Congrats on the steel price Jedi...CONGRATS

LOL at the same guys taking the CBG bait and trying to act like the cool kids giving smart ass responses.
Keep doing what you're doing CBG, these guys hinge on your every post and can't wait to make a witty reply on every single post you make like they are starved for attention....and you are probably sitting back and laughing your ass off.

LOL at the same guys taking the CBG bait and trying to act like the cool kids giving smart ass responses.
Keep doing what you're doing CBG, these guys hinge on your every post and can't wait to make a witty reply on every single post you make like they are starved for attention....and you are probably sitting back and laughing your ass off.
Here he comes to to save the daaaay
mighty-mouse-o.gif

I know you didn't change his face at all. But by shortening the top of the helmet, it indirectly means you've shortened the top of his head at the same time. The back and top of his head have to be shorter as they have less space given the fact the helmet was shortened. What I'm worried about is that it works really good in that particular angle, but could be awkward seen from somewhere else.

Chug is definitely correct about the helmet issue. the revised helmet isn't as tall as the actaul one. It wasn't pushed down on the head, it was shaved down, thus reducing the height of the head itself. You can't do that. As soon as I saw it I knew it wasn't right. I don't know it Mag's helmet is like a motorcycle helmet, but I'm sure it's not paper thin. There has to be some consideration for the thickness of the helmet as well. I very much understand what was being attempted here, but let's hope XM doesn't try to solve the issue by TAKING A LITTLE OFF THE TOP.

Chug is definitely correct about the helmet issue. the revised helmet isn't as tall as the actaul one. It wasn't pushed down on the head, it was shaved down, thus reducing the height of the head itself. You can't do that. As soon as I saw it I knew it wasn't right. I don't know it Mag's helmet is like a motorcycle helmet, but I'm sure it's not paper thin. There has to be some consideration for the thickness of the helmet as well. I very much understand what was being attempted here, but let's hope XM doesn't try to solve the issue by TAKING A LITTLE OFF THE TOP.

I can see where you're coming from but, shaving down the helmet doesn't necessarily mean you're shaving the top of his head as well. If his head was proportional to that helmet in the photo skillet posted, that means he's got one hell of a forehead even if it were a thick helmet. I revised what I did originally. I didn't take as much off and tried to stay fairly even across the top. Tell me if it looks better or if it still looks odd. I didn't mess with the piece in the back.

4l1280.jpg

**Hang on, that might not be it.. Let me find it

**wait.. that might be it.. I've been on a roof all day. It looks kind of close to what I did before.. I'm confused right now :panic:

Last edited:
Back