XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Mags prices are just getting absolutely ridiculous! I'd never have imagined that this statue would be listed at some of the prices they are going for right now. I'm super curious to hear what these are actually selling for. You all know how much of an XM fan I am personally but damn is this Mags getting hyped beyond belief

Dude, the fact that statues are getting held up because of licensing issues sucks! (Not this one, just in general.)

Smokes. Im glad I got mine but at the same time if I had missed I would just wait for the ss version. Patience my friends

Does SS even give a hint if they are ever planning to make a Magneto ?

Im debating getting the ss sentinel maquette think it would look cool with the xm bases what do you guys think?

I think it'd be awesome. I think everyone is being crazy hard critics on the maquette. Understandably SSC could have gone simpler, but it's still a cool statue. Just expensive. Really praying someone gets the mags and a sentinel on each side...

That display would literally boost me from 6 to midnight in 3-5 seconds.

Back