XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I opened my Apocalypse and it was terrible. If there isn't a replacement that money will be going towards a 2nd Magneto. XM don't let me down I'm pulling for a company that cares about QC.

You know, SDCC is fun and exciting time for SSC collectors but I find myself waiting with great anticipation on the XM Mags. I swear, this is the ONLY piece I find myself waiting so anxiously for. Nothing that is going to be revealed by SSC at SDCC is going to top this for me. I mean, I'm drooling over a raw sculpt. I can't imagine how good this piece is going to look when it's painted up by the peeps over at XM. This piece can't go up for PO fast enough. This masterpiece is going to set the standard for XM for many years to come.

You know, SDCC is fun and exciting time for SSC collectors but I find myself waiting with great anticipation on the XM Mags. I swear, this is the ONLY piece I find myself waiting so anxiously for. Nothing that is going to be revealed by SSC at SDCC is going to top this for me. I mean, I'm drooling over a raw sculpt. I can't imagine how good this piece is going to look when it's painted up by the peeps over at XM. This piece can't go up for PO fast enough. This masterpiece is going to set the standard for XM for many years to come.

yeah its great too see the amazingly painted and flawless statues, to only receive statues that have been painted by slave labour and assembled by monkeys..........just saying its starting to really dampen my enthusiasm for this hobby.

yeah its great too see the amazingly painted and flawless statues, to only receive statues that have been painted by slave labour and assembled by monkeys..........just saying its starting to really dampen my enthusiasm for this hobby.

Yup thats why im willing to paymore for flawless work such as the XM Cap!

:lecture :goodpost: Agreed. Prior to this and XM's Mk 7, my most anticipated SSC piece was the new Doom PF. Having seen that now and being let down completely, any Comic Con excitement that remains is for a few Hot Toys releases.

I am eagerly waiting for SDCC as well. Most exciting time of the year, so many stuff to look at. But as XM collector, it seems like everyday is exciting, they can show WIP any day, makes me want to come and check out if there is any news and participate in the discussion as it might affect the end product. On the other hand, the way SSC does preview/PO, release isn't very exciting. They preview/PO, it's almost always on Thursday, then if something interest me previewed, I will come back Tuesday to see full reveal. Then next time you want to check out that thread is when it ships. Since customers opinion rarely matter, there is no point to talk about it to me. That's why I have collected for many years, and rarely post anything.

I hear you...I have been in this hobby for a long time and I am just meh lately. It seriously feels like Sideshow doesn't care what their collectors want nor do they listen to critiques. What happened to "Ask Sideshow" or production peeks where fans could give feedback? The Red Skull & Captain America Allied Charge need to come out perfect or I am done with Sideshow products. I am crossing my fingers that XM studios will either take over the market or force Sideshow to release high quality product like they did in their golden years. XM Magneto & Phoenix are instant preorders for me. XM goes out of their way to keep fans involved and excited for their releases.

I am eagerly waiting for SDCC as well. Most exciting time of the year, so many stuff to look at. But as XM collector, it seems like everyday is exciting, they can show WIP any day, makes me want to come and check out if there is any news and participate in the discussion as it might affect the end product. On the other hand, the way SSC does preview/PO, release isn't very exciting. They preview/PO, it's almost always on Thursday, then if something interest me previewed, I will come back Tuesday to see full reveal. Then next time you want to check out that thread is when it ships. Since customers opinion rarely matter, there is no point to talk about it to me. That's why I have collected for many years, and rarely post anything.

Very good point.

XM gives you the feeling of being part of the creative process and that just makes you want to own the statue even more when it's done.

XM gives you the feeling of being part of the creative process and that just makes you want to own the statue even more when it's done.

Isn't it great. Can't wait for a comic con that will showcase more XM pieces. September if I remember right

who's getting 1?
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Back