Prime 1 Optimus Prime Premium Bust Switch-Out Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's neat but yeah it won't match the rest of the body. I think it's got more appeal for those who can't get the actual full scale figure, this way they can have a bust at least, or a series of busts.

Not bad. The BD sculpt looks appropriate on the included stand since it's also BD'ed.
I don't think it will look right on the statue if used as an alternate sculpt.

I love the details that's inherent in any BD piece. If given the choice between a clean or BD statue. I would choose the BD any day. For me, weathering makes a piece look more "life-like".

Not bad. The BD sculpt looks appropriate on the included stand since it's also BD'ed.
I don't think it will look right on the statue if used as an alternate sculpt.

I love the details that's inherent in any BD piece. If given the choice between a clean or BD statue. I would choose the BD any day. For me, weathering makes a piece look more "life-like".

Shhhh, Prime1 might make a full BD version and then we can all declare bankrupt:rotfl

Prime 1 is F ing with us.

N O N E of their statues are to scale...

no wonder STarscream seemed so big...

Look at the Prime 1 bee next to Optimus.. almost same size...

9u5aqepy.jpg

look at actual:

optimus2.jpg

as someone that would have spent 20 grand to buy the entire collection.... Im now done... this is V E R Y S L O P P Y.

Prime one get your act together and offer scale versions for those that actually can afford all of these.

What a joke.

they want to charge 2 grand for another statue that would be worth 1500$ or less at scale....

In trying to milk me for more $$$ they will get N O N E of mine.

In fact this screws up the entire series.

I'm royally pissed... and would ask any of the other collectors that were thinking of buying more than one to stop at Optimus until Prime One addresses this.

Jay.. you know this blows... step up man and get behind...

and we will get at scale.

not this sloppy cluster F of statues.

jay you may as well get these too... to go along with your Prime One Optimus and Bumblebee:

266902_243393659022754_117373194958135_937323_3619436_o.jpg

Good point about the scale, any confirmation from Prime1?

Anybody know when these are available for pre-order? Thought I remember reading awhile back that sideshow wasn't going to carry them.

This is total horse ****.

And enrages me.

Prime One believes we are fools... do not believe their Jedi Mind tricks... look at this picture again...

Bee is almost the same size as Optimus....

you can see it with your own eyes... is everyone here so easily conned by these guys.

9u5aqepy.jpg

There is no way in hell this is scale... open your eyes...

Jay and crew... please can the ridiculous comments.

you should be pissed as well...

Prime One is trying to snow job all of us.

Hi guys just came back from the wonderfest. WOW what happen here!!! People gone crazy about the scale i saw bumblebee hes almost half size than Optimus.
Prime1 just put higher podium for him to let people to see it more easily.

Release: November 2014-January 2015 for Optimus at $165, December 2014- February 2015 for Megatron at $155.

Limited run of 750

No word on Statscream yet.

Info at Prime 1 website.
Info subject to change.

Preorders are up on this on both HLJ and Anime-Export for ¥16900 and ¥15210 respectively for Optimus in either regular or final battle versions.

Megatron is ¥15900 on HLJ and ¥14310 on AE for regular and final battle.

Back