X-MEN Team setups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14240668311_75fb4e6d5d_b.jpg

I want that Wolverine!

Awesome set-up my friend. Ultimately, this thread has reminded me of my x-men passion. Think I will start an xmen set-up after avengers is complete.

Also, IGO just confirmed that sideshow teaser art little tease was cable, but it was put on the back burner. And it was a mix of artist styles/a sideshow custom development.

Also, IGO just confirmed that sideshow teaser art little tease was cable, but it was put on the back burner. And it was a mix of artist styles/a sideshow custom development.

Yeah there was a whole thread about Cable almost two years ago.

Either

A). SSC doesn't have the rights to release certain Marvel / Fox (??) properties

B). They don't think it will sell

It still doesn't make sense to me why there would be a refusal on Marvel or Fox's end. I mean, the world still revolves and we still see merchandise of all characters whether it's in video games, cartoons, action figures.

I don't see why certain characters cant be released... there are Cable action figures made by Hasbro even if Fox doesn't want to cooperate with Marvel (and good for them - they own the film rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four). I don't see how that should negatively impact fans of the genre.

Igo's response to me was it's on a development hiatus because they can't make everything. He didn't say cancelled or if the same design would be revisited or not. They probably just don't know at this point.

Anyway, hope I haven't posted this here before, but here's my team squaring off against Apocalypse.

14782625809_3a41ffdb78_c_d.jpg

I stumbled upon this thread accidently this morning and very glad I did. I read all 20 pages. Some really amazing collections. Stuff I could only dream of buying. I especially like the Koto and Bowen pieces. Being poor ... as hell, I built the poor-man's collection. Right-clicking and saving collection photos! Haha.

Occassionally, I buy a X-Men Bowen bust. Generally, those sell for below retail on eBay. I am currently looking for a few Diamond & Bowen X-Men busts. If anyone here is selling, please send me a PM. It's a small list of mostly female busts. Most are actually not for me but gifts I plan to give if I acquire these pieces.

Anyway, super collections here. BT, wonderful repaint work. Looks factory-quality. Actually, way better than factory!

Anyway, hope I haven't posted this here before, but here's my team squaring off against Apocalypse.

14782625809_3a41ffdb78_c_d.jpg

great setup man! So, I've been noticing that my Cyclops seems to be leaning real bad. Does anyone else have this problem? If you look at Peedi's and then look at mine, you can see what i mean.

x-men-lineup.jpg

**** Disney

I'm glad fox owns the rights to both franchises

Marvel was a whore and shouldn't have sold them in the first place. We can't even get a statue holding a goblet.

And yeah Sarakawa that Cyclops does not look natural. It's bending far too much

Back