X-MEN Team setups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see how all these Vs. Sentinel pieces look facing off against Sideshow's upcoming Sentinel. Does anyone have Sideshow's X-men dioramas mixed in with their Kotos and Bowens? I'd like to see how well those look together.

The new SSC sentinel should fit in perfect with all the 1/6 scale stuff. I am really excited for that.

here's the majority of my Bowen X-Men "good guys". pic is close to 2 years old. Picked up Bishop & Storm since then.

IMG_0927-1.jpg

i'll post an X-Baddies "brotherhood" pic one of these days.

Awesome Bezzerker! I'm hunting down a couple of those pieces in your setup.
Which storm did you get?

That's the Storm I am looking for. Other than that, I am looking for:
Professor
Nightcrawler
Iceman

I'm gonna wait for a new rogue. I want the 90's costume... But if I have to, I would get the classic.

here's the majority of my Bowen X-Men "good guys". pic is close to 2 years old. Picked up Bishop & Storm since then.

IMG_0927-1.jpg

i'll post an X-Baddies "brotherhood" pic one of these days.

Wow, so sick! Hope you get the 1/4 sentinel to add to the baddies squad.

Master of Magnetism in the house!
Ok, so I bought this and it was supposed to be like new... The wings were missing from the helmet and the hole where the debris goes into his leg has a big chuck taken out of it. :(
What a buzzkill. I am probably going to return him, unless we work out some kind of deal.
Anyways, here is the score for it, if it wasn't damaged.

Magneto:
Sculpt: 10
Paints: 9 ( I wish the face paints had a little more tones, but Koto, usually doesn't, so I should get used to it.)
Presence: 10
Overall: 10 PERFECT!

Honestly I dont remember the price. I do remember it was cheaper than a PF and something tells me it was in the 200's

Got some new ones in this weekend! Blue and Gold teams will be complete soon!
I will dedicate one shelf to each team, and then a villain shelf.
Mr Sinister is Awesome! I love Beast, it has great action. It is my favorite Beast statue out there. Psylocke is one sexy b*&%h!
Colossus and Archangel should be coming next week!

Mr. Sinister:
Sculpt: 9
Paints: 10
Presence: 9 (Pose is symmetrical which makes it less dynamic.)
Overall: 8 (I am always more partial to action poses.)

Psylocke:
Sculpt: 10 (Best Base of the series. Awesome sculpt!)
Paints: 8
Presence: 10
Overall: 9

Beast:
Sculpt: 10
Paints: 10
Presence: 9
Overall: 9 ( I am not a huge fan of the X bases. I covered his up with black cloth. I find they aren't environmental enough.)

I like your setup Rockstars. It's much less hit on the wallet lol.
I have already spent a few thousand picking up all these Bowen and Koto. 250 here and there adds up fast.

Awesome Pics Electro! You win :)
I have the Koto Colossus coming today, but that Sentinel Diorama is the best Colossus.

Back