[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard to say without seeing them painted up but I'm really leaning towards Art Germs right now. I dunno why I'm so attracted to his style but he gets me every time man. I even ordered queen of the dead and I can't stand horror stuff. Weird

Agreed, Art Germs one is the winner for me so far. Currently liking it more than the Catherine Zeta Jones look a like portrait.

The original calm expression gets my vote at the moment. Mind you, it may look much better painted up, but I'm just not feeling the Artgerm portrait yet. Nose is a little narrow, and her jaw/chin seems to taper in too much. It's not bad by any stretch, but I feel there's some work to be done to really nail the piece it's based on.

The original calm expression gets my vote at the moment. Mind you, it may look much better painted up, but I'm just not feeling the Artgerm portrait yet. Nose is a little narrow, and her jaw/chin seems to taper in too much. It's not bad by any stretch, but I feel there's some work to be done to really nail the piece it's based on.

I also like the first calm version. The new one looks a little young, almost girlish. I'm sure it will look different once painted, but right now, I think it's only so so.

Catherine Zeta Jones in the house :clap

Well lets look at them all

GKxr8tg.png

I think that, from the first set of head sculpts, the calmer expression (the one on the left) works best given the fact that the ArtGerm head has a pretty intense look already. I kind of wish we could have ALL three...lol

I definitely like the original two better (bottom two in the picture).

I am starting to think it is going to come. Why show the pics if they hadn't managed something?? Maybe they managed to convince the House of Mouse by showing them how awesome this looks.

Money & ego is involve is you never know it's beyond awesome
Is not even painted yet could only imagine when it's painted
How epic it will be.

They need to release her :impatient::rock

I like the artgerm sculpt but want the original one too. the artgerm nose looks like plastic surgery

Give the art germ one a chance fellas. It's in the beginning stages. The Sosa inspired portrait is already fully digitally rendered. These are both going to be spectacular. No doubt in my mind when we see the finished product it will be a weekly switch out of these portraits. Theyre both going to be that good

Back