[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will only get one of those two, and the top one? XM is not going to have ArtGerm design this and then not use a sculpt based on his work.

I think the top one needs some work. I'm not liking it much right now.

Give the art germ one a chance fellas. It's in the beginning stages. The Sosa inspired portrait is already fully digitally rendered. These are both going to be spectacular. No doubt in my mind when we see the finished product it will be a weekly switch out of these portraits. Theyre both going to be that good

I think the top one needs some work. I'm not liking it much right now.

The ArtGerm one is in the very early stages from the looks of it, and I am sure it will get the love it deserves.

I'll be the one going against the stream here and say that I generally am not that impressed by the ArtGerm portraits. Too generic and un-characteristic to me. The overall design and look of his artwork is impressive, but the faces have no soul or life. They are all the same. Like faceless mannequins.

/end of rant

:wave

Given the hints XM is been throwing around on FB and SF, I would bet that will be hearing an announcement soon that Phoenix has been given the go ahead...

It's good to see this still moving along with XM. I feared it would just disappear with the Disney/Fox fallout

Oh man I have been whinning in the new Vampirella thread that no one can do Artgerm's faces justice. Looks like maybe just maybe XM can!
If it looks just like that sketch I will happily pay the $1000 for this and immediately hop on the bandwagon for a Dark Phoenix.

Guess what this space is for?

image.jpg

Back