Joker Life Size 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah. Thats to bad that happened then. Would have saved a lot on 2 if they let you apply the discount to both. I assume they would have.

dont assume confirm it let u apply. they r for 1 order & as i said i applied code 1st on 2 qty order & it did worked but i didnt placed order coz i wanted 2 orders on different date

Only 20 left but no video review?

somethings sell out fast after release simply because of word of mouth. I remember the Deadpool pf was the same. Everyone thought that one had a high es but within about a week of people getting them in hand and reported how awesome it turned out that one disappeared from the site never even went to wait list or nothing for the reg just straight sold out.

Looks like he got google eyes.I am thinking about cancellation for eye problem.

less than 10! I'll be surprised if it will sold out that fast

Ordered with 10% off code, hope he gets here this week, will post pics guys.

UPS10OFF9JGYBA

when was this code supposed to expire? I had it saved in my account and it has now beeen erased...

UPS10OFF9JGYBA

when was this code supposed to expire? I had it saved in my account and it has now beeen erased...

Thats strange, mine is gone as well but I know that it had said valid till July 19 so I am not sure what has happened. Unless they realized there was a problem with it. It didn't work on some items which they said were gift card eligible but it did on this Joker which is marked as gift eligible so who knows.

not many posts on the Joker bust? and still just one video on youtube? how come? :( congrats to the once here having him!

not many posts on the Joker bust? and still just one video on youtube? how come? :( congrats to the once here having him!

Maybe with only 750 made the people who got him aren't members here or aren't the type to want to post videos. Its also only been out a week or 2 right. But I agree with you I though their would be more. I have been really considering the Green Lanter LSB as well and theres not much activity on that thread either especially in the way of pics and videos. Mind you that has even less of an ES than this so again maybe not many members on here went for it.

Back