Joker Life Size 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen the joke bust in the local store,honestly it has a very dynamic looking in my first impression,but when I saw it closely I aware that the painting is very dry and dark,I can imagine that the factory working on this piece with inferior pigment in a midnight.

The eyes are acceptable,but compared with other life size bust by SSC the quality are not good enough,looks cheap.

The costume looks very very cheap especially the tie and the flower.

The casting,the most important element to me,disappointed me,maybe it was affected by paint job but it not impressed me when I looked at it closely.

Andy.B did a vey great job on this piece,however the paint job and the casting destroyed his effort,insulted his working.

Have to say my English is carp,even not sure if you can understand my words.altogether,can not deal with this bust,so I quit,the half year waiting made nothing.

I have seen the joke bust in the local store,honestly it has a very dynamic looking in my first impression,but when I saw it closely I aware that the painting is very dry and dark,I can imagine that the factory working on this piece with inferior pigment in a midnight.

The eyes are acceptable,but compared with other life size bust by SSC the quality are not good enough,looks cheap.

The costume looks very very cheap especially the tie and the flower.

The casting,the most important element to me,disappointed me,maybe it was affected by paint job but it not impressed me when I looked at it closely.

Andy.B did a vey great job on this piece,however the paint job and the casting destroyed his effort,insulted his working.

Have to say my English is carp,even not sure if you can understand my words.altogether,can not deal with this bust,so I quit,the half year waiting made nothing.

You must of seen a bad piece. I just unboxed mine. I had no issues. Eyes and Paint are top notch. I mainly collect the LSB Bust and this has become one of my favorite pieces. I had no issues with mine. This should be a future grail. Its a keeper.

You must of seen a bad piece. I just unboxed mine. I had no issues. Eyes and Paint are top notch. I mainly collect the LSB Bust and this has become one of my favorite pieces. I had no issues with mine. This should be a future grail. Its a keeper.

Perhaps we hold different standard.and congratulations.

Thanks, El Chin.

NASEDO - I agree about the tie and flower, but the paint and casting on mine is stellar. As I said in my review post, I don't think this is definitive enough to rise to "grail" status, but with the lobster bib replaced, it's a damn impressive piece.

Last edited:
Most of these DC busts are now being offered with double rewards AND free shipping.

Yeah they are clearly trying hard to move some stock right now. Must have lots coming it or planning a lot for SDCC. I mean the modern batman bust and green lantern bust are low ES as is Joker wonder what the rush is.

Back