Joker Life Size 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received him and he is awesome, really glad I ordered.

DSC04021.jpg

DSC04053.jpg

Mad as hell:

UPS tried to deliver my Joker today, but all of the admin. staff split at noon. I had no idea UPS was there, so no Joker until Monday.

Pulled mine out of the box, and found that most of the sculptural issues I had with this piece were greatly diminished now that I have it "in person." The nose is sharper than it appeared in the photos, but I would have preferred the chin be a bit longer. Paint apps are uniformly excellent, but the eyes aren't 100% aligned. They are decals, which makes it even more infuriating. The teeth are brilliantly realized, and the subtleties of color in the face are terrific. The orchid is a piece of crap, and is fraying at the edges (going to have to attend to that tomorrow.) The lobster bib was just as heinous in person as the pictures had indicated, but the good news is that you can switch out his ties as easily as you could on your own neck. Getting rid of it allows the viewer to see the details of the vest. Not wild about the color tinting on the base, but I'm going to let it go.

Bottom line, this is an excellent piece, but not a "grail" by my reckoning.

Last edited:
Yeah nice job on the tie. You actually found a tie that matches the original bib.
Looks much better now I think.

I went to Penney's, Macy's and Nordstrom, and didn't find a tie that really clicked for me. Walked into a closeout store - BAM! $1.99

Now I gotta take back the $30 tie I bought at Penney's as a placeholder...

Did you have to cut away the tie at the bottom or did you just tuck the rest into the vest/jacket.
Looks very neat.

That is what I thought, not that I'm planning on getting this bust.
I'm sure others will do the same as yours. Great work!!

Back