"The Predator" by Shane Black (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator Reboot...

1284123330_chris-hansen.gif

A cool story i remember from the graphic novels was of a rastafarian, over 100+years old, who was hunting the predators when they came for their hunt on earth and eating their hearts, gaining him prolonged life. He became rich from living so long and being so wise that he had built up a succesful business and had a personal army who would hunt the predators on his behalf...

I loved that idea and can actually see that transfering well to the big screen . It Gives easy access to Gun power, a big team for the predator to pick off one by one, and any location that you an think of (as this army could fly round the world with unlimited cash at their disposal). Hell, the predator can call for back up and then we can have a full on WAR between humans and multi preds!

A cool story i remember from the graphic novels was of a rastafarian, over 100+years old, who was hunting the predators when they came for their hunt on earth and eating their hearts, gaining him prolonged life. He became rich from living so long and being so wise that he had built up a succesful business and had a personal army who would hunt the predators on his behalf...

I loved that idea and can actually see that transfering well to the big screen . It Gives easy access to Gun power, a big team for the predator to pick off one by one, and any location that you an think of (as this army could fly round the world with unlimited cash at their disposal). Hell, the predator can call for back up and then we can have a full on WAR between humans and multi preds!

I'm not gonna touch that :rotfl

The fact that they tho "hey, let's make a movie where PREDATOR is hunting clumsy humans in heavy armor with swords" is enough make it worse.

I thought the same thing, then I thought "Hey, with his honor code maybe he will only fight with blades to level the ground" and then I saw him with his shoulder cannon. :lol

But medieval warriors were far from clumsy, the fact that most movies reduce their fencing techniques to crazy and dumb haymaker swings is completely inaccurate.

Besides, there must have been predators in those ages too.

It's a fan film, it has no validity in the canon so they're just making it for fun, it can't hurt, AVP did hurt the franchise.

Back