1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, it's better than the HT ones :lecture

These are at least cut out in interesting shapes :rock :rock :rock

:lol Had to laugh. I can just imagine the meeting: Hey, we don't have anything real to show so what should we show? Just put a place card.:dunno We can't just put a place card. We need something dynamic. This is Evil Dead II we are talking about. How about a die-cut place card? Fantastic! That's better than anything Hot Toys has put out:hi5:!

Holy **** who the hell is doing Beetlejuice! Omg Omg. Omg!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

of course :p I was just really excited to see them do BEETLEJUICE!!!!!!!!!!! WILL BUY 3 OF THEM FOR NO REASON

Your opinion......I actually enjoyed both - and they are very different type of movies

Of course it just my opinion. But the evil dead remake was garbage in my well you know. And cabin in the woods came to mind because they are in the woods.

The real evil dead remake was called hansel and gretal witch hunters by mistake. Lol. And before you flame, watch it. Its not a great movie but feels more in line with that evil dead vibe than that remake.

Imo. :wink1:

So another PF? Yesssss.

Maybe they'll do a Beetlejuice pf... One can dream!

I really don't think it will be PF I'm almost certain it's 1:6!
Only time will tell.

At least I hope it's 1:6 no interest in PF...... In saying that the wording is collectables which makes me think there will be both?
I hope beetlejuice is 1:6

Although I could see him being a PF sat on the gravestone.... Again I hope it's 1:6 will probably sell more units too!

1/6 Beetlejuice and 1/4 PF plz. Beetlejuice (even if it's not horror) is one of the best characters ever. In my top 3 movies.

Of course it just my opinion. But the evil dead remake was garbage in my well you know. And cabin in the woods came to mind because they are in the woods.

The real evil dead remake was called hansel and gretal witch hunters by mistake. Lol. And before you flame, watch it. Its not a great movie but feels more in line with that evil dead vibe than that remake.

Imo. :wink1:

Wait, is that the movie with Jeremy Renner? Regarding the Evil Dead remake, I can accept the fact that it is not everyone's cup of tea, but to call it outright, 'garbage' strikes me as a little unfair. Just my take, and yeah, I thought it was good. I went in expecting a remake/re imaging of Evil Dead 1, and that's what I got. Parts of it were fantastic! It had issues, and the druggie pov got a little annoying, but I thought it worked well.

As far as horror movies go they can remake them all, then remake 'em again. I have no problems with horror remakes.
I remember when news broke that Friday the 13th was being remade I knew people that were all up in arms. :lol Over 10 movies while sending him to New York, hell and ****ing space but a remake was too much. :lol

As far as horror movies go they can remake them all, then remake 'em again. I have no problems with horror remakes.
I remember when news broke that Friday the 13th was being remade I knew people that were all up in arms. :lol Over 10 movies while sending him to New York, hell and ****ing space but a remake was too much. :lol
100% This.
Pretty much every horror franchise has multiple AWFUL sequels that are probably more damaging to the characters than a remake ever could be.
I'd take Rob Zombie's first Halloween over anything past part 2(....sometimes 3 :monkey3) in the original series anyday.

I've enjoyed most of the horror remakes for what they are.
Not sure why so many people have sticks up their asses about them.

100% This.
Pretty much every horror franchise has multiple AWFUL sequels that are probably more damaging to the characters than a remake ever could be.
I'd take Rob Zombie's first Halloween over anything past part 2(....sometimes 3 :monkey3) in the original series anyday.

Halloween 3 is awful. H20 is great.

I too don't mind remakes. The RZ remakes were good. The F13th remake was good. Didn't see the new TCM/NoES remakes. Evil Dead was good too.

100% This.

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 was awful

Back