Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are going to go all out in NY. Many new statues to show. Not many companies with statues show up in NY. Its too much work and too expensive.
ARH Studios was a big hit last year, it was a pleasant surprise to all of us. This year we are more prepared and have much more goodies to show. Yes plenty of pics I am sure, and plenty of videos too.

ARH will be at SDCC as of next year right? So is this your last ever showing at NYCC? or in future will you do both?

Death Dealer will meet you at NY Comic Con!!! The beast is almost ready.

Frazetta Death Dealer - By Ehren Biener

Wait till you see him on display in NY!
We are at the same time proud and very excited to do DD

Looking at this is making me want to pick up the Bowen full size again. :lol I am so Damn impulsive. I need a couple cones for my hands - like they put on dogs necks. That way I can't use the computer. I am a credit card ninja.:rotfl

Will the price be, between 1$ - 1000$?

Hard to say Zeus, Arahom has decided we will try to cap it @$700, but then if you guys want the good box stryo you need to let ARH add this cost.
Im a firm believer that the new foam will be worth the extra few $$, although most of you store it some place never see again till you move or sell.
I also think this will be two boxes, but its too early to discuss this kind of thing. Lets have a good time in NYCC, its now up to you fans to get the word out by showing this wherever you can.
People are a bit sick of all the Batmans and Hulks in their collection, time for some good old fantasy mature stuff to get some attention :)
Are you with me?

This might be my first ARH piece...Depending on price. It's looking good!

Back