1/6 Sideshow GI Joe line on Hiatus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may come back to the line, you never know. I just think they thought these would sell better. You can tell they produced too many Baroness 1/6 (even though I think it's a great figure). I was sad to see her listed at triple reward points.

or perhaps that there are only 50 of us that actually gives a crap about GI Joe and are willing to spend the dough on 1/6 scale joe figures.

I think Sideshow Interpretations are going to ruin the DC and Marvel lines for me. So its prolly a good thing the Joe line ended.

To anyone at the convention or the Freaks party, if you find out any new information about the GI Joe line and can share it here please do so.

If you find out anything you can't share publicly, please send me a PM! I keep it in confidence.

So this is where they went. Goodbye GI Joe. Hello Marvel, DC & Star Wars! And horror?
I don't mind their interpretation as much as each artist drawing those characters differ. Star Wars though, is a bit different. Can't explain that yet...

I think Sideshow Interpretations are going to ruin the DC and Marvel lines for me. So its prolly a good thing the Joe line ended.

I tend to agree with you. The Deadpool looks pretty cool, but I'm not digging that Wolverine costume at all. And their Flash and Green Lantern leave a lot to be desired.

Yer i see DC Dying and maybe Marvel getting the love Star Wars gets (as both are Disney).
Ive started to sell my stuff off. Thank god my Cobra Officer, Cobra trooper and Storm Shadow found a good home with a collector.
In many ways the total lack of love for GI Joes by not only bySSC but also by Hasbro this last year did it for me. Star Wars gets a Black Series, but nothing for the Joes. Then IDW line cutting back :( all that is left is for Disney to come in and buy the line up and well another childhood memory is gone :(

Yeah I just don't see them going too deep into the DC universe. It's not like they'll be doing 1:6 figures of lesser characters like Steppenwolf, Kalidak or Parademon. Of course, this IS Sideshow we are talking about so their choices of figures are perplexing.

at this point,if Sideshow wants to trade off Joe for Marvel...I'll take it....there is just way too much 1/6 scale stuff to collect

at this point,if Sideshow wants to trade off Joe for Marvel...I'll take it....there is just way too much 1/6 scale stuff to collect

Sell out...lol

It will be the EXACT line as the joe line, start off with the key characters, then start to make SSC interpretations, then price increase and finally into then SSC cemetery goes the marvel line and they start something else

I've seen this movie before and know how it ends

Yeah I just don't see them going too deep into the DC universe. It's not like they'll be doing 1:6 figures of lesser characters like Steppenwolf, Kalidak or Parademon. Of course, this IS Sideshow we are talking about so their choices of figures are perplexing.

When they first told us they were doing 1/6 DC i was hoping for a Killer Croc and Mr Freeze. Now ive kinda given up on those hopes.
Sadly like you say teemu, it seems Marvel will boot out the joe line.
With Kidlogic and Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter and Worldbox Mortal Kombat, marvel will be the last range i can afford. And i was just about to get into Gangster Kingdom

Mortal Kombat is a "close cousin to GIJOE" according to yojoe.com! Having a blast with Sub-Zero at the Arashikage Temple, can't wait for Skorpion :)

4145o.jpg

gog8.jpg

Street Fighter, is officially G.I. JOE. Too bad the best figures aren't 1/6.

Sell out...lol

It will be the EXACT line as the joe line, start off with the key characters, then start to make SSC interpretations, then price increase and finally into then SSC cemetery goes the marvel line and they start something else

I've seen this movie before and know how it ends

they already did the SSC interp. thing with wolverine..by the looks of it...

Damm sideshow ... I was so looking forward to the crimson twins release. I want more cobras!!!

Back