Statue ARH Studios Original Art The Viking

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
It is with pleaser to share with you the latest 1:4 ARH Studios Original Art The Viking WIP. by The Shiflett Brothers.
More info will be given as soon as we get the measurements and final product

Interesting, might pair up nicely with Red Sonja and the Diablo Overthrown for a northern-barbaric display :)

I love it but not sure if it'll fit in my collection, size and theme. Now if it winds up being like $350 I may give in.

Nice,but i have to see it completed and painted. Don't really like shifflets bros. Style that much.

Looks really cool. Looks more like the westernized/christian depiction of vikings as gruff barbarians with horned helmets though. Any chance of a switch out head without a helmet and better coifed appearance? (braids in beard etc...)

Or a helmet like this

vikinghelmetleather.jpeg

How about switch out hands to with an ulfberht sword and round wooden shield?

sorry, just a fan of Vikings and a little excited about this.

Looks really cool. Looks more like the westernized/christian depiction of vikings as gruff barbarians with horned helmets though. Any chance of a switch out head without a helmet and better coifed appearance? (braids in beard etc...)

Or a helmet like this

View attachment 114795

How about switch out hands to with an ulfberht sword and round wooden shield?

sorry, just a fan of Vikings and a little excited about this.

Agreed - the helmet is the one thing I would change. Too fantasy looking. A more real world helmet like the one posted above would be better.

Love the style of the Shifflet bros...this looks already great,can't wait to see it finished!
Great choice of sculptors!Brings a lot more realism into the ARH sculpts. :clap
One of my main gripes were the "cartoony" faces in many of the previous ARH pieces...nothing wrong with that if you like that style but I prefer the realistic look.

Why am I thinking snow Giants. The S Bros done great again

Back