What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've stated before I don't particularly think that OSB are gonna rip anyone off (although I may end up being wrong about that), and I realise that they tried to use a different shipping method and it backfired. So yeah, they messed up and they admitted it. That's all fair and good. But they have handled it really badly. No updates on stuff that is ridiculously late, ignoring emails, and I'm sorry, but that's not a new thing. They've ignored me over the years plenty of times. Maybe it's just pot luck as to whether they bother to email someone back or not.

Three days of admin and yet no one seems to have heard anything. I'd actually love to hear of someone who did hear back from them during this apparent mass communication session. Basically, they've taken people's money, haven't provided the product, and are refusing to acknowledge it or communicate about it. That's completely unprofessional. If this is a sideline for WaiMan and Maggie then they shouldn't have bitten off more than they can chew. If they're not a big business, then don't try to act like one.

I think it's been 7 months now since I paid the invoice for Man of Steel. And I first pre ordered as soon as it went up, within the first few days, might even have been the first day. So long ago now I can't even remember.

Mercifully I got an email Friday to tell me the wolverine figure will be shipped mon/tue.
From what posts I have seen, they source them from resellers in china hence the super late deliveries. I have 4 more per orders with osb still and I really doubt I will put more through the company

I've had emails telling me two weeks for the past 7 months. :lol don't know why I'm laughing really. Sounds like your figure should be shipped out already though so that's a good sign. Glad you're getting your stuff. I see some people posting on the OSB facebook page asking about figures that have been released way after man of steel and can't believe people are getting that stuff and I've still not got my order.

Phone them, they have mobile number on the home page. Took me a few days to get through to someone

I've seen a few people say they've tried phoning but never get through. If need be I might try that though. It's getting beyond ridiculous now.

I've just sent them another email asking for an update. Let's see what happens.

Last edited:
Just seen this thread, ordered The Crow figure with OSB last Sunday and got the figure on Thursday, bearing in mind it was a bank holiday this is pretty quick.
Would have had it on Wednesday but they sent me the wrong tracking number.Emailed me back within hours with the correct one. Second time Ive used them and no worries either time.
Collectable kitbash have always been super reliable as have collectables direct. Cbtoycollectables are good for bits too here in the UK.

Just seen this thread, ordered The Crow figure with OSB last Sunday and got the figure on Thursday, bearing in mind it was a bank holiday this is pretty quick.
Would have had it on Wednesday but they sent me the wrong tracking number.Emailed me back within hours with the correct one. Second time Ive used them and no worries either time.
Collectable kitbash have always been super reliable as have collectables direct. Cbtoycollectables are good for bits too here in the UK.
With the item being in stock i wouldn't think you would have any problem with OSB. I just wished they could do the same for me and others and email reply within hours ... that itself would be a Godsend

With the item being in stock i wouldn't think you would have any problem with OSB. I just wished they could do the same for me and others and email reply within hours ... that itself would be a Godsend

As I've said a number of times on Facebook, if you want that sort of response time, you need to shop elsewhere. They are not Sideshow or Forbidden Planet, with a large staff. Wai Man and Maggie have other jobs (WM has more than one), they are a small family run business and for them to employ someone to answer all the emails etc would push their prices up (which is one of the reasons so many shop with them).

If people didn't keep sending them multiple emails asking the same question, they would be able to get through them faster.

I've never had a problem getting an email answered, but then, maybe that's because I don't get impatient over a toy, and understand that they are busy so send my question and then wait for a response rather than re-sending it a number of times increasing their workload unnecessarily.

There has clearly been a knock on effect from the shipping issues they had last year, and Wai Man understands that and has taken steps to ensure that it doesn't happen with future orders, but it will take time to get back to the way things were. There are only so many orders they can deal with at any given time.

Last edited:
Waiting over half a year isn't being impatient. I for one never asked them a thing about my order until recently, which I've stated in this very thread, as I knew they were having delays and just though "oh well, it gets here when it gets here". It's been 7 months since I paid the figure off and I finally decided to ask them for an update of some sort and they've ignored me. They've also ignored various other emails about different things over the many years I've used them. As I've also stated in this thread, I don't expect them to keep sending the same response out to everyone over and over, but at the very least they could put a post on their facebook page saying "sorry everyone, it's still being held up" instead of just ignoring us. They're happy enough to constantly update their facebook page with new stuff they're selling but not to update people who's orders they messed up. I've also said, if OSB are such a small little business them they shouldn't have bitten off more than they can chew and decided to order so much stock if they can't handle it.

I don't think anyone here is being unreasonable and to come into a thread like this and try to belittle people like this is a really bad idea. "Getting impatient over a toy" suggests spending a few quid on something then whining because you don't have it a few days later. We've spent hundreds of pounds on stuff and have been ignored when enquiring where our orders are a year later. That's not being impatient. That's expecting professional service from a business. Which clearly OSB can't or won't provide. I've not seen anyone saying they constantly hassle them with emails. Just the fact that we'll send an email asking for an update, and never get a response. A few days without a response is fine, a few months isn't.

I don't care how many people have had emails answered, that doesn't change the fact that mine have constantly been ignored for years whenever I've needed to contact them. That's a fact.

I don't care how many people have had emails answered, that doesn't change the fact that mine have constantly been ignored for years whenever I've needed to contact them. That's a fact.

I don't care how many of your emails they have ignored, it doesn't change the fact that mine have consistently been answered for years whenever I've needed to contact them. That's also a fact.

So just because you've been treated well it doesn't matter that other people haven't? Nice.

Not at all, but those people don't want to hear that some of us are treated well, and that our emails are answered. They don't want to hear that not all of us need the constant updates telling us nothing. They also don't want to actually do something about the fact that they believe they aren't getting the service they have paid for but would rather moan and ***** on a forum / Facebook instead.

Does it not matter that some of us have been treated well? Are we only allowed to bash OSB now? I've had great service from them, as the moaners don't care that OSB are trying to get everything done, why should I care that some people are having all of their emails ignored (I don't believe they are for a minute anyway, I would guess that if someone has sent multiple emails and NEVER had a response , that there is some other issue at play rather than being ignored)

Lets just leave it at some peeps have had nothing but good experiences and some are currently having a few communication problems.
Considering this thread was started relating to the latter may I suggest if you dont want to hear peoples updates or posts of lack of the company communicating with their customers I wiuld suggest reading another thread.

No one (from what ive read) is bashing OSB, merely questioning their contact or in this case lack there of, including communication for updates / shipment etc and that people have indeed not received a reply for months, if I were in that position quite honestly I may be worried too.

Lets just hope those affectd hear something soon (hopefully something positive) and they can update the others in this thread who may also be in a similar position. .

For those not affected by this situation and have already expressed an opinion on it might I suggest reading another thread instead.
Thanks.
x :peace

Last edited:
Thank you, this is basically what I wanted to say and was considering asking a mod to post something as I really didn't want this thread to turn into people arguing and end up closed. It's really useful to those of us being messed around by OSB to be able to keep each other updated, as OSB clearly isn't going to do that. Nobody has been mindlessly bashing them, just stating that they've received really poor service from them.

As has been said, if someone only wants to come in here and antagonise people who are discussing their bad experience and call us liars then they really have no business being in here. But then that just shows what kind of person they are. Hopefully this thread can stay on track and those of us waiting for stuff can keep each other up to date as to what, if anything, is happening.

Just another example of why I hardly ever post on this site anymore.

Last edited:
As has been said, if someone only wants to come in here and antagonise people who are discussing their bad experience and call us liars then they really have no business being in here. But then that just shows what kind of person they are. Hopefully this thread can stay on track and those of us waiting for stuff can keep each other up to date as to what, if anything, is happening.

I never called anyone a liar, I said it was unlikely that OSB were purposefully ignoring every single email you have ever sent them in all the years you've used them. If they are, maybe it's because of the kind of person you are, they answer all of mine.

I have just as much business being in here, and have suggested than instead of just posting in here, that those with problems look for a solution instead.

Threads like this rarely actually achieve anything positive, whereas, making a phone call or contacting OSB via Facebook directly might.

As usual with SSF, it seems you are only supposed to post if you are in agreement.

I never called anyone a liar, I said it was unlikely that OSB were purposefully ignoring every single email you have ever sent them in all the years you've used them. If they are, maybe it's because of the kind of person you are, they answer all of mine.

I have just as much business being in here, and have suggested than instead of just posting in here, that those with problems look for a solution instead.

Threads like this rarely actually achieve anything positive, whereas, making a phone call or contacting OSB via Facebook directly might.

As usual with SSF, it seems you are only supposed to post if you are in agreement.

You said you don't believe for a minute that all my emails have been ignored over the years. That's calling me a liar. And as for contacting OSB, that's what we've all been doing, emailing them, phoning them, some people posting on their facebook page (I don't have facebook so can't) and they're ignoring us. Short of driving to their address and banging on the door there's not much else we can do so a thread like this is the next solution so everyone who's waiting for stuff can keep each other up to date as to wether anyone's getting any responses. As I've said, no one is mindlessly bashing OSB, we're just keeping each other up to date and asking if anyone has gotten any responses regarding the massive delays. But as I also said, I don't want this to turn into childish arguing because this thread is useful for us that use it and I don't want to see it locked. If you want to antagonise people then you're only going to end up ruining a thread that people are trying to use properly, hopefully though you're mature enough to not try and ruin things for other people.

(I don't believe they are for a minute anyway, I would guess that if someone has sent multiple emails and NEVER had a response , that there is some other issue at play rather than being ignored)[/QUOTE]

I didn't say you'd had a response, I said it was highly unlikely that you'd been purposefully ignored.

If it were me and a company had my money and I was not getting a response, I wouldn't need to go banging down their door, there are certainly other options available (and not having Facebook, that's a won't not a can't).

I'm not trying to ruin anything for anyone, but as the thread title is "What's up with OSB" then I'll give my answer, same as everyone else. For me nothing is up with OSB

Last edited:
Back