What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sympathise with Russell over his wait for his figures and support his stance that he isn't bashing yet I also agree with inked that not all experiences are bad and these kind of threads probably do nothing but harm. Trolls and those with axes to grind soon seek these things out adding fuel to the fire and consumer confidence will drop until Osb folds, then we're all stuffed.
I sometimes think it's laughable, the fb page requests are ridiculous. I'm waiting for Batman and Robin after paying in full and I'm not bothered by the delay. I trust Osb and they are only going to sit in a detour anyway so it is not as if my life suffers from not getting these figures on first day of release...God you want delays, try preordering Idw artists editions or boutique 'art of' retrospective books. Plus there is usually a thrice weekly request for updates on the B and R figures on fb so I just take note of those. I had to laugh this weekend when somebody contacted Osb via Facebook asking about when they could expect the T1 bd terminator, I felt like posting a request to see if marty mcfly had shipped yet and was it stuck in customs.
I do feel for Russell and it annoys me when collectors are chasing figures only just released with no regards for those waiting for older figures.
I hope these figures get delivered and I hope the new order limits help out existing or long term customers by reducing delays.
I'll continue to support Osb and stand up for them here at ssf, as I think it's only fair you post the good in response to the bad.

(I don't believe they are for a minute anyway, I would guess that if someone has sent multiple emails and NEVER had a response , that there is some other issue at play rather than being ignored)

I didn't say you'd had a response, I said it was highly unlikely that you'd been purposefully ignored.

If it were me and a company had my money and I was not getting a response, I wouldn't need to go banging down their door, there are certainly other options available (and not having Facebook, that's a won't not a can't).

I'm not trying to ruin anything for anyone, but as the thread title is "What's up with OSB" then I'll give my answer, same as everyone else. For me nothing is up with OSB[/QUOTE]

My choosing not to indulge in social media is nothing to do with the subject here, yes I choose not to use facebook but that doesn't affect anyone else. I don't need to use it for anything. OSB choosing to ignore people's late orders does affect others. As I've said, you're clearly here to antagonise people so it would be better if you left, but we all know you won't so I'll put you on ignore from here on out and that'll be that.

I sympathise with Russell over his wait for his figures and support his stance that he isn't bashing yet I also agree with inked that not all experiences are bad and these kind of threads probably do nothing but harm. Trolls and those with axes to grind soon seek these things out adding fuel to the fire and consumer confidence will drop until Osb folds, then we're all stuffed.
I sometimes think it's laughable, the fb page requests are ridiculous. I'm waiting for Batman and Robin after paying in full and I'm not bothered by the delay. I trust Osb and they are only going to sit in a detour anyway so it is not as if my life suffers from not getting these figures on first day of release...God you want delays, try preordering Idw artists editions or boutique 'art of' retrospective books. Plus there is usually a thrice weekly request for updates on the B and R figures on fb so I just take note of those. I had to laugh this weekend when somebody contacted Osb via Facebook asking about when they could expect the T1 bd terminator, I felt like posting a request to see if marty mcfly had shipped yet and was it stuck in customs.
I do feel for Russell and it annoys me when collectors are chasing figures only just released with no regards for those waiting for older figures.
I hope these figures get delivered and I hope the new order limits help out existing or long term customers by reducing delays.
I'll continue to support Osb and stand up for them here at ssf, as I think it's only fair you post the good in response to the bad.

Thanks, I appreciate your understanding. I'm fine with people posting supporting OSB and saying they've had good experiences and trying to reassure us, as long as it's done right and not trying to rile people up. I saw that post as well asking about the T1 figure, it's not even released yet and they're asking about it. I agree, that sort of stuff must get frustrating. But when stuff has been out this long and no one is being updated then it gets ridiculous. They don't have to constantly update every day but when we're told we'll have our stuff in two weeks and then it's two months later and it still hasn't shipped they should be updating something. Even if it's a generic group email or just a facebook update.

I never called anyone a liar, I said it was unlikely that OSB were purposefully ignoring every single email you have ever sent them in all the years you've used them. If they are, maybe it's because of the kind of person you are, they answer all of mine.
As usual with SSF, it seems you are only supposed to post if you are in agreement.

Actually, you could not be more wrong.
praise / criticism and even disappointment can, and always has been able to be discussed here, as long as its done so constructively.

when someone makes a post and a reply a is "Boo Hoo". That is neither constructive nor helping alleviate the increasong tension.

From what ive seen none of the folks who have mentioned communication problems have done so by insulting, innuendo or just plain cussing out at the etailer.
Of course others can come into a thread and post their good experiences with OSB, that only natural to want to do that. Heck even some who are having problems now have had good experiences i
woth them in the past.
However though to take it upon oneself to imply there is a personal reasoning as to why the company is ignoring the buyers emails and then the blatent trolling (eg- boo hoo) is neither helpful or constructive to anyone.
....and just for the record, no one has the "right" to be in a thread. Dave own the bandwith we all use while here, we are merely guests making the most of this community and exchange of imfortaion.

Speaking of, this forum was set up to discuss things in our collecting world and while its tragic that threads like this happen, but they do especially if a few people are affected or in the same boat which, in this instance as per the beginning of the thread, they are. So there is nothing wrong with consolidating the people, the exchanges, the knowledge of what has happened to whom, until all has been resolved.

So please, lets not make this personal or have people trolling this thread because infractions will come out.

By all means anyone can add to this thread to state an opinion, a problem or just to say the sun shines out of OSB's bum, its all welcome. Making things personal, trolling and persistantly being rude with each other is not.

For the future of this thread please do not respond to any posts u consider insulting/ trolling and/or argumentative. Do not reply, just report the post, igmore it and move on. A mod will come look at it and will decide if further action will be needed/taken.

Thank ya
x :peace

My two cents
Yes its takes a long time to get a reply from osb and they have been slow getting in stock in over the past year.
I know the problems before I order with osb but to me the price is worth the wait.

A lot of the times they are cheaper than an early preorder from China. Almost 100 pounds cheaper than sideshow for the Bruce/Alfred/amoury set once shipping and tax comes into it.

Just wish all their stock had brown shippers.

Just read through the thread, its nice to see that others are in the same boat as me with a few preorders with OSB and not a lot of communication. I didn't realise that people were in the same position. its not hugely confidence inspiring. I've been feeling a little worried - but still ultimately sure that they will come through eventually.

Ive seen a lot of comments regarding ED-209 and superman, but nothing on War machine 2.0 - does anyone else have one on PO with them, and if so have they heard anything? I had the 'a couple of weeks' email several weeks ago, has anyone heard anything more recently?

I have total confidence in OSB and yes I too have a lot of preorders with them at the moment. They seem to be coming through now, with delivery a couple of weeks ago of General Zod and an email last week about the shipping of my Wolverine. The problem OSB have had is that they had accepted too many preorders over the past year which meant their supplier was taking longer to ship all figures to them. They seem to have recognised this mistake and OSB have now reduced the number of orders they are taking to avoid delays in the future. I guess associated with their increased orders/delays has been the increased queries-which they have not been able to keep up with. You live and learn in all walks of life.

This is good news. That guy will be getting his MMS Terminator T-800 BD soon.

I hope the stuff with the outstanding MOS and Iron Man figures is resolved and people get their toys. The MOS figure is worth the wait.

I'm not saying its going to happen with OSB but that update sounds a lot like the one MB used before they went belly up ie loads of new deliveries not enough staff. hope it's all true and you all receive your figures.

Well i hope with their massive of deliveries customers shall begin to receive their figures

Just read through the thread, its nice to see that others are in the same boat as me with a few preorders with OSB and not a lot of communication. I didn't realise that people were in the same position. its not hugely confidence inspiring. I've been feeling a little worried - but still ultimately sure that they will come through eventually.

Ive seen a lot of comments regarding ED-209 and superman, but nothing on War machine 2.0 - does anyone else have one on PO with them, and if so have they heard anything? I had the 'a couple of weeks' email several weeks ago, has anyone heard anything more recently?

This is exactly why I think this thread is good/important. I was starting to wonder if it was just me who was still waiting on OSB and was worrying they might have somehow missed my order so seeing there are plenty of other people in the same boat is kind of a relief.

Latest update from WaiMan:

Thanks for the update. At least that's something. Where did you get that message from? I've seen nothing on their facebook page or had any emails from them.

It's not like mb at all. From what I see/hear zods have been shipped and wolverine is now in the process of shippitng. Figures like the crow and mime joker that were on sale have gone out plus recent cowboy figures. I think once the items are stocked, Osb will get them out if they are not chasing admin.

Figures are arriving. Bring on Batman and Robin.

It's not like mb at all. From what I see/hear zods have been shipped and wolverine is now in the process of shippitng. Figures like the crow and mime joker that were on sale have gone out plus recent cowboy figures. I think once the items are stocked, Osb will get them out if they are not chasing admin.

Figures are arriving. Bring on Batman and Robin.

Yep, received my Zod last week, unfortunately came without his cape, but spoke with Wai Man and he is obtaining one for me.

My Wolverine was delivered today from OSB. These delays are not 'MB-like', as has been pointed out in earlier posts.

Is osb slack for replying to emails?? YES
Will everyone get their toys? HELL ***** YES. Wai is respected in the toy community and has been doing this for years. Alot of us know him, hes just having a bad patch with his deliveries coming through. Hes not going to cheat anyone, and this is proof with stuff slowly coming through to people.

On fb today it seems that customers are receiving Mos figures whilst others are getting their refunds sorted
sorted. It looks as if the extra effort Wai was putting into admin is now paying off.
Good news for all, collectors and OSB

So much for me hoping 66 Batman & Robin to be included in OSB 'massive intake of deliveries'

Just read on FB that they aren't even shipped from supplier yet :slap

Back