Media Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Yes, Crystal Dynamics is excited to be partnering with Microsoft to make the best game possible."

Not possible on Xbox1(or PS4 for that matter)

Who cares. Sony has this dude.

d3cd064f8eeff7f302f4f0a8542cb08d4ebb365f587b05656c839ac55990ea7e.jpg

I still need to play the Uncharted series :lol

I beat the first one, that was it.

Seriously buddy, it's such a great series. Trumps all over the new TR reboot which is essentially the same game, only more pretentious and takes itself waaay to seriously.

I don't mind this new Tomb Raider being an Xbox exclusive, but if it was Classic Lara however then I'll have to get an Xbox. I'm still bummed that the Tomb Raider Underworld story DLC was a 360 exclusive.

They're all bargain bin now aren't they? I still got my PS3, I'll give them a run before UC4 comes out.

They're all bargain bin now aren't they? I still got my PS3, I'll give them a run before UC4 comes out.

Oh most definitely. I think you could probably pay next to nothing for both U2 and U3. They still hold up so well, one of those rare games that doesn't take itself to seriously and there's never a dull moment. And those jaw dropping set pieces.. :drool

Will not get an Xbone for this.

It will come out on PS4 at some point. Just like SFV Charlie edition will come out on Xbone.

Back