Statue PCS HONDA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they did a great job on this one. Ordering the Ozeki & Kabuki Exclusive. Hope PO isn't as crazy as some of the last few.

Finally Honda. Blanka will be revealed 2 more years :lol

Ordering my Gouken Pilgrim went just fine.
Only hang up was on my PayPal / CC end.

Jerry usually cancels one if you ordered two. I ordered one exclusive of each. Time 3:01:08

Yeah, a real fast sellout. I wasn't expecting that for the big guy...I guess everyone loves Edmund!!

Id rather have the Kabuki...its comical. So why do they even have the option of 1 or 2 on the pre-order if he cancels one?

Yeah I never understood why the option of buying 2 is there if he doesn't allow it. I do believe it is one per order though, he cancelled all the extras that people ordered on Ryu...

Um not sold out, just bought the Street Fighter Honda Ozeki Exclusive Statue -- * Please Select A Payment Option:Option A $324.72 | Pay In Full as well.

Um not sold out, just bought the Street Fighter Honda Ozeki Exclusive Statue -- * Please Select A Payment Option:Option A $324.72 | Pay In Full as well.
fe085505b20544526d57854a5ffdb2b9.jpg

Back