Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hands look good... cloak looks good... good lord!!! give us a head update!!! please!!??? knock it outta the park, boys!

Even though sculpted boots "aren't" real they look better that clothes most of the time. I've seen some leather boots that are perfect looking like the ones I used for Boromir.

Dwing, can you have a picture for Asmus? They may be able to improve their shape in this moment. You know, they always listening.

Really, but really like the part that we can see. - He looks weathered, dirty and worn out... exactly how Ranger Aragorn should be. Also his hands beeing dirty is awesome, THAT is a ranger for me.

ACIs doing a good job for sure, but what I don't like about their whole figure is that it looks so clean, pretty and new. - We used to call him the beggar king for a reason :D

WOW love everything I see hear . get that head right guys cause this looking good so far

Boots looks good.

I think they could go a bit higher, just below his knees and the flap should be a bit higher too and maybe in a kind of suede material (the flap I mean).

Boots looks good.

I think they could go a bit higher, just below his knees and the flap should be a bit higher too and maybe in a kind of suede material (the flap I mean).

agreed. the material SS used for the top fold felt like sand paper and looked really good.

Looks like the boots are also missing the string that's supposed to be tied around the boots

strider-boot.jpg

aragornfourpz3.jpg

aragorn11.jpg

Back