Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gun ho seems ok i think it might be the brim of hat or hat height that might be throwing it.

Thanks Witekite Eels will be on the list. I will update here from time to time and once ready I will let you know.

Nothing much lately as work is so heavy. I have managed to do this......Nothing is final....I'm not happy with how it goes, maybe I'm not just feeling it right now but we'll see how it goes. This is just a WIP, nothing much. Hat is a long way to go.....might just scrap this one.

I think he looks to old for Gung-Ho, what you guys think?

This might sound weird but I think the only thing making him look old is the size of his ears... they are a bit longer long & saggy apart from that maybe bring his tash down a bit on the sides?
Personally I think if you change his ears a bit he would be perfect, I imagine Gung Ho having a good few years in the marines under his belt before the Joes!

I really like this sculpt: big nose, big moustache, lotsa attitude. It's very Mike Vosburg-ian.......

From GIJ:ARAH #11 & 12:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408619189.048612.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408619198.653544.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408619204.635962.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408619219.780471.jpg

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Thanks for the feed backs guys. I will try to correct the ears and see how it goes. At the moment most of you guys are leaning towards Gung-Ho. Mindbender is a possibility as well as Mutt. I will work the hat and take it from there. If everybody is happy then will proceed to casting but if its a no go then thats it for this sculpt I guess.

i say do gungy still.....i like what you are doing so far....true, the ears may need a small adjustment, but i think you nailed the rest of him....i like how it gives him a more aged/experienced look to it...

I say do gungy still.....i like what you are doing so far....true, the ears may need a small adjustment, but i think you nailed the rest of him....i like how it gives him a more aged/experienced look to it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Witekite Eels will be on the list. I will update here from time to time and once ready I will let you know.

Nothing much lately as work is so heavy. I have managed to do this......Nothing is final....I'm not happy with how it goes, maybe I'm not just feeling it right now but we'll see how it goes. This is just a WIP, nothing much. Hat is a long way to go.....might just scrap this one.

For the most part, Gung Ho looks pretty good. Though the ear's crural of the anitihelix is more y shaped. It should also be less prominent than the helix.

Will these be painted? Or, is someone up for painting me one? I have nooooo airbrush skills.

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Say Pacemaker,
Will Gung-Ho be casted in a flesh color?

I will try to see if I can get hold of exact flesh tone resin for this, otherwise I will paint a couple for those who wants it painted.

Thanks KD,Fuzz. I will push with Gung Ho and for those who just want the head for any other custom character they may do so.

Man with You together with Mando & Spider and Ski who needs Sideshow! :clap

Back