Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra commander

Yeah how much is it? I was just looking the other day to see if anyone had made or was making a better version of the helmet.

Short list.....

1.Spiderrouge
2.Ultra8294
3.Stealth Fox
4.Groovy34
5.HK_Deputy
6.Mercer
7. ?Ross
8.YT74

This will be all of the production run. Just bare with me guys as the preparation and painting process takes time to cure. Added on the chroming process then it will take a while. I just wanted to make sure quality is very good before I let it go. Any additional will be made to order as I will not do anymore.

Thanks guys, I will update the first finished face plate and helmet soon so you can confirm if you want to proceed or cancel.

Short list.....

1.Spiderrouge
2.Ultra8294
3.Stealth Fox
4.Groovy34
5.HK_Deputy
6.Mercer
7. ?Ross
8.YT74

This will be all of the production run. Just bare with me guys as the preparation and painting process takes time to cure. Added on the chroming process then it will take a while. I just wanted to make sure quality is very good before I let it go. Any additional will be made to order as I will not do anymore.

Thanks guys, I will update the first finished face plate and helmet soon so you can confirm if you want to proceed or cancel.

Take your time man. If the chrome comes out well, I want one. I would also like a second unpainted ( non chrome) one if that's a possibilty.

Take your time man. If the chrome comes out well, I want one. I would also like a second unpainted ( non chrome) one if that's a possibilty.

I will post the completed chromed head once finish. I can reserve a second unpainted head, not a problem Niltusk.

Back